2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

No. I would assume it's like golden circle tickets in Europe... you're restricted to that back section.

You're right. I googled it and found an answer to it from last year! Apparently you are restricted so it is further back by 20+ feet. Screw the East. Let me keep trying for West, haha.

You're going there? Dude, you need to go to the NJ thread so we can chat as there's no one in there! I just hope it's not split like MSG for the GA section.

Well, seeing as I REALLY wanted to do MSG, but it was so discouraging the past few days. But I'm glad I got floor tickets to IZOD, I'm just here to see what's going on. I'm thinking of possibly going to the MSG concert as well if someone else has a ticket by then or if I am so inclined on getting one myself. :LOL:

I'm hopeful.. muse presale ga was West Ga.... for Monday... I tried getting GA tickets on today's monday sale.. Failed. Tuesday.. VIP still left.. but I might try get box seats instead then..

If concert is like last time around... actually worth going GA once.. and seats once.. GA.. miss some views.

Well, seeing as I REALLY wanted to do MSG, but it was so discouraging the past few days. But I'm glad I got floor tickets to IZOD, I'm just here to see what's going on. I'm thinking of possibly going to the MSG concert as well if someone else has a ticket by then or if I am so inclined on getting one myself. :LOL:
Same here, really. I'll probably keep the NJ tickets but I could switch last minute or if a decent ticket pops up for the MSG, I might just take it. I'm too afraid to get a MSG ticket for GA anyway as there seems to be too many complications involved lol.

Same here, really. I'll probably keep the NJ tickets but I could switch last minute or if a decent ticket pops up for the MSG, I might just take it. I'm too afraid to get a MSG ticket for GA anyway as there seems to be too many complications involved lol.

Keep in mind your NJ ticket is non-transferrable.. they check your ID.. so I think you kind of have to go to that concert. Well, or lose your money.

Keep in mind your NJ ticket is non-transferrable.. they check your ID.. so I think you kind of have to go to that concert. Well, or lose your money.

That's true but if I paid for the extra option where you can get your money back if you opt out soon enough. Still risky and I'll most likely go anyway!

That's true but if I paid for the extra option where you can get your money back if you opt out soon enough. Still risky and I'll most likely go anyway!

Ah, I couldn't be bothered for the $7, haha. I would if it were like.. $2. Also some of my friends and coworkers are going to NJ so..

Ah, I couldn't be bothered for the $7, haha. I would if it were like.. $2. Also some of my friends and coworkers are going to NJ so..

Haha I couldn't really afford it either as I desperately need the money but I always fear there's a chance I can't make it. Why I wouldn't be able to make a Muse concert? Death is probably the only thing that could stop me, haha. What time do you think you'll get there? I'll definitely be extremely early to ensure a decent view but I hear the first 10 rows are taken up by the VIPs.

Haha I couldn't really afford it either as I desperately need the money but I always fear there's a chance I can't make it. Why I wouldn't be able to make a Muse concert? Death is probably the only thing that could stop me, haha. What time do you think you'll get there? I'll definitely be extremely early to ensure a decent view but I hear the first 10 rows are taken up by the VIPs.

See my reply at the IZOD thread http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=9835426&posted=1#post9835426 I decided to switch over there to keep this thread relevant.

Thanks! If i didn't get GA I'd actually prefer section 105 sorta near the back. I just like getting a whole view of the stage and the crowd

That's where my seat was for their Nassau show that I went to in 2010(I notice you did too). It's definitely a better view and you can get up and do whatever but GA is always fun as long as you can at least see the stage! I might get a 100 ticket..gotta think about it more but I do see them still available which is good.

Frankly, this tour I probably will not queue from the morning because of that. What's the point in queuing for 8 hours just to get in and see that the first few rows are already taken?

I also found out last tour that the back of GA is actually better than front row: there's plenty of space, you can come and go and acoustic is better than in front :happy:

Archived