2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

That's where my seat was for their Nassau show that I went to in 2010(I notice you did too). It's definitely a better view and you can get up and do whatever but GA is always fun as long as you can at least see the stage! I might get a 100 ticket..gotta think about it more but I do see them still available which is good.

Yea I'm 6 feet tall and was in the GA for the nassau show. I have no problem seeing and I'm glad I got the west GA. During Stockholm Syndrome during the first chorus you really felt the incredible booming bass go through your body. I've experienced a couple of mild earthquakes and it felt like that.

Frankly, this tour I probably will not queue from the morning because of that. What's the point in queuing for 8 hours just to get in and see that the first few rows are already taken?

I also found out last tour that the back of GA is actually better than front row: there's plenty of space, you can come and go and acoustic is better than in front :happy:

I know GA automatically works differently at MSG, but VIPs will not be GA. They automatically get seats no matter what the venue is.

I see some people know whether they have West or East GA, how do you know? Does it only tell you if you buy from ticketmaster? I got GA tickets from the presale but I have no way of knowing which GA :(

When I purchased my ticket on ticketmaster it came up as West GA. On ticketmaster the west and east appears to be separated by barricade. I don't think you'll know for sure until you receive your ticket.

Thanks for the information!

I don't want to have a seat because ticketmaster give me east GA and not west GA!

Yeah, I agree... I hate Ticketmaster for giving me east tickets. My choices were giving them up in the slim chance of getting west, or taking them while I had the chance...

But yeah, in 2010, there was a Barricade and east was seat sitting :/

When I purchased my ticket on ticketmaster it came up as West GA. On ticketmaster the west and east appears to be separated by barricade. I don't think you'll know for sure until you receive your ticket.

thanks. This is going to make it tough for me then :( I really want West GA seats. I had an absolute blast at the barrier last time I saw Muse in NY.

I'm traveling from Puerto Rico myself. I tried getting tickets for the 15th but I wasn't able to.

Fortunately I got GA for the 16th. I got East first then managed to get West so I gotta figure out which ones to ditch.

West is closer to the front, so ditch the East.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived