The Third Single: Follow Me

michael8888

That Japanese video was a clusterfuck and I barely understood it. :stunned:

The plot: Girl loses her parents, lives with her grandma. No friends. Grandma commits suicide, no idea why.

Musician doesn't get a record deal, throws a hissy fit.

Girl tries to step in front of a train but is saved by magical baby from the future who brings the two people together to ensure its own birth.

No idea what people are loving about it though. It's a worse version of the Redemption video and even that gave me a headache.
The Redemption video had a good concept and worked because it was such a slow song. When this one tries to keep with Follow Me...it just gets messy.

Wasn't a big fan of some of the drawing on this one either.

The plot: Girl loses her parents, lives with her grandma. No friends. Grandma commits suicide, no idea why.

Girl tries to step in front of a train but is saved by magical baby from the future who brings the two people together to ensure its own birth.

It all makes sense now..

This was the bit that irked me the most. The guy's band splits up and suddenly he's just as sad and depressed as this girl who's lost her parents and grandma? :chuckle: Also, the magical baby just felt silly.

Yes, it was a stupid, rushed and a bit shit.

YouTube if anyone wants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lhwdQaN03U

I think it's quite interesting. Seems to be about depression. I don't think it's meant to be taken literally. Having a baby makes the couple feel better, more able to cope with the crappy and sad things that have happened in their lives and it feels as if it was always meant to happen.

Not sure about the performance video. It's okay. It's good for those who haven't seen the live show I guess.

I think it's quite interesting. Seems to be about depression. I don't think it's meant to be taken literally. Having a baby makes the couple feel better, more able to cope with the crappy and sad things that have happened in their lives and it feels as if it was always meant to happen.
I think everyone gets that.

Archived