With the holiday season now over they should be getting back together real soon. Now that the album is finished or close to finished we should be getting album news such as dates, name of album + songs, artwork and interviews within the next month or two, exiting times indeed.

We can hope.

I hope the new album is the most generic rock record ever heard but 20 years later a media degree graduate plays it backwards after one too many spliffs and it is a fully cohesive new wave experiment which is heralded as the greatest piece of music ever reverse-recorded.

Then David Icke comes out of the woodwork and brands Matt as a lizard confirmed.

I hope the new album is the most generic rock record ever heard but 20 years later a media degree graduate plays it backwards after one too many spliffs and it is a fully cohesive new wave experiment which is heralded as the greatest piece of music ever reverse-recorded.

Then David Icke comes out of the woodwork and brands Matt as a lizard confirmed.

tumblr_inline_n38znfgjOW1swkfdv.gif

This is entirely down to my growing obsession with Take a Bow, but I've decided I really really want one song on the album to feature ridiculously layered Matt vocals and more synths going fucking nuts. Both have been sadly lacking from the last two albums, especially the wild arpeggios.

This is entirely down to my growing obsession with Take a Bow, but I've decided I really really want one song on the album to feature ridiculously layered Matt vocals and more synths going fucking nuts. Both have been sadly lacking from the last two albums, especially the wild arpeggios.

They really do need to come back.

:LOL:

:yesey:

Archived