Space rock.

Bring back the broken guitar in MM, or the synthgasm of MotP, or the delay/harmonics spam in Hysteria. Bring back the dreamy mic sex, the arpeggiator abuse, the gigantic fucking wall of Matt harmonies etc.

They should mix all of them into one song and see what happens

I don't know if saying this is prohibited by the "personal lives rule" and if it does i'm sorry but i'm not speculated on anything so hopefully it's not a bad post

but i just saw a great video of matt being quizzed by paparazzi about whether him and Kate are back together and he just responded by asking the pap where some good parking spots are and how the parking meter worked , gotta love him

They should mix all of them into one song and see what happens

Please don't bring back "old song+old song=new song"

I don't know if saying this is prohibited by the "personal lives rule" and if it does i'm sorry but i'm not speculated on anything so hopefully it's not a bad post

but i just saw a great video of matt being quizzed by paparazzi about whether him and Kate are back together and he just responded by asking the pap where some good parking spots are and how the parking meter worked , gotta love him

I saw that too. Thought to myself what an idiot. If he had asked about the album rather than his personal life he would have gotten more views than he could have dreamed of.

So much facepalm.

I hope Muse do some sessions or something where they rearrange their songs, like acoustic versions or whatever. Always like it when bands do that, and I think Muse could be really good at it, but I don't think they have since Absolution.

Absolution was probably the last time they did acoustic stuff yeah. They did some rearranging of songs early on during the BHAR tour with the piano/guitar hybrid Sunburn and piano Soldier's Poem, if you want to count those.

Archived