First of all...

OFF TOPIC: Hello, everybody! I'm new here and I hope we'll have a lot of fun. :)

ON TOPIC: I think it would be more realistic to expect a mid February/beginning of March release for a new song, or a snippet of any kind anticipating the album, with a following April release for the official first single off it.

All in all, I'm just really glad we won't have to wait too long... I hope...

First of all...

OFF TOPIC: Hello, everybody! I'm new here and I hope we'll have a lot of fun. :)

ON TOPIC: I think it would be more realistic to expect a mid February/beginning of March release for a new song, or a snippet of any kind anticipating the album, with a following April release for the official first single off it.

All in all, I'm just really glad we won't have to wait too long... I hope...

Welcome, but we don't do fun.

But yes, I'd say you're accurate with your predictions about when we'll get some material released. Maybe a trailer in the coming weeks, but nothing more until February I'd say.

Who thinks we'll get something this month? A track, a trailer I don't know. If the album is to be released in May, then this would be four months before album release (same with the trailer for The 2nd Law: trailer in June - album in October.

But back then T2L was going to be released in September.

Edit: And yes to more Kitara. But with some experimental sounds.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. When were the first singles et cetera released for other albums?

Well, BH&R and Origin were both released in July, which is close to the predicted release date we have. Plug In Baby was released in March, and Supermassive Black Hole was released in June. So maybe we won't get a single this month, but probably an announcement of some form.

Archived