Talking back about the employment of the orchestra...

Do you think it's going to be featured; 1. in a conventional final suite; 2. specifically in one, two or a few more tracks; 3. or spread in bits throughout the whole album, due the evidence it's likely going to be a sort of "concept" one, because of a more unitary sound?

Personally I'm most keen on the first and third hypotesis (although the last one seems the least probable of them).

Talking back about the employment of the orchestra...

Do you think it's going to be featured; 1. in a conventional final suite; 2. specifically in one, two or a few more tracks; 3. or spread in bits throughout the whole album, due the evidence it's likely going to be a sort of "concept" one, because of a more unitary sound?

Personally I'm most keen on the first and third hypotesis (although the last one seems the least probable of them).

Call me crazy, but the first time i saw that Instagram clip with the orchestra, I immediately thought of a concept album, can't even explain why :LOL:

One can hope i guess :(

This just in: concept albums can be shit too

Well of course concept album =/= awesome

But I just think it would nice of them to try out something a bit different, if we consider that the band has never really made a concept album before (unless you consider 'The Resistance' as such)

But then again, i just want them to come up with some good songs :LOL:

Well of course concept album =/= awesome

But I just think it would nice of them to try out something a bit different, if we consider that the band has never really made a concept album before (unless you consider 'The Resistance' as such)

But then again, i just want them to come up with some good songs :LOL:

They already tried to sort it out with BHAR in its early creative stage, and Absolution could be quite considered one too, even if it doesn't follow a determinated plot, or story (the end of the world, the relative reactions, redeeming the mistakes in your life before it happens, the conflict between "Good" and "Evil"...)

First of all...

OFF TOPIC: Hello, everybody! I'm new here and I hope we'll have a lot of fun. :)

ON TOPIC: I think it would be more realistic to expect a mid February/beginning of March release for a new song, or a snippet of any kind anticipating the album, with a following April release for the official first single off it.

All in all, I'm just really glad we won't have to wait too long... I hope...

Welcome, fun is mandatory

I think that's probably a bit too early. We'd have heard more by now - we'd have more mid-recording interviews or something substantial. I don't expect they'll break from the early summer single - late summer album patter that they've always done.

Welcome, fun is mandatory

I think that's probably a bit too early. We'd have heard more by now - we'd have more mid-recording interviews or something substantial. I don't expect they'll break from the early summer single - late summer album patter that they've always done.

Nahh, they will, they wouldn't have toured so intensively already from may(!) if the album was coming out in September, album still coming out in may I think (First performances of the tour will be in early May I think).

Archived