I quite like Explorers for what it is, it's no Invincible though by a long way.

I hope this piano song is interesting in the way that older piano parts have been.

I like explorers but i cant deny it gets skipped when it comes on my ipod.

Im hoping for a piano song similar to the darkness of space dementia.

The only thing that bothers me about the Follow Me debate is the idea that Nero ruined it. But, that basically describes the whole underlying issue - the idea that outside collaboration somehow makes the song "less Muse" than it should be.

Matt clearly stated that either him or the band, were the ones to replace the instruments with electronic sounds that mimicked the song almost exactly, and that Nero helped them beef up the bass a bit after that.

And then people on the EDM side of things hyped the hell out of Nero's involvement, to the point some publications were downright implying he wrote the whole song.

Then I remember that not everyone obsessively listens to Muse interviews. :LOL:

So, if you're newish or haven't seen the interview... there you have it.

The person in question wasn't new though.

Doesn't mean he is on here enough to know what the regular names have been discussing though.

I've been here years but I don't know the ins and outs. Just think occasionally this place could be a bit more lenient and accepting of people regardless of the little things. This place always used to be really welcoming, and I think a lot still are - maybe pre-album nerves!

Archived