Doubt that pic is legit (hoping not...) but you have to admit, that would be a brilliant idea to use to actually get away with... *cough*...

Yeah, I did a bit of digging and found it was just captioned that on Tumblr by the OP for the lulz... Imagine if it was legit though... "Welcome To My Torture Chambers: An Album For The Corporations and Politicians" by Muse

it'd be an avantgarde-metal album.

I'd pay to see Matt attempt proper metal vocals, then pitifully laugh at him or be greatly surprised, depending on the outcome.

Or we could have a whole album of thrashing guitars with Dom screaming "ba-da ba-da" a-la Can't Take My Eyes Off You.

I can think of some good potential collaborations with metal acts. Stephen Carpenter, Mike Patton, Maynard James Keenan, Serj Tankian and Adam Jones for starters. The idea of Matt soloing over a Carpenter rhythm part generally has me salivating.

A Morello collab would be seriously sick.

Don't think I would like a collab with Mike Patton very much. It's been a while since I heard something from him that I actually liked.

I thought the last Tomahawk had some great songs. Though I think they forgot to record a proper closer. I was thinking more of just having him singing rather than a true collaboration though.

I can think of some good potential collaborations with metal acts. Stephen Carpenter, Mike Patton, Maynard James Keenan, Serj Tankian and Adam Jones for starters. The idea of Matt soloing over a Carpenter rhythm part generally has me salivating.

A Morello collab would be seriously sick.

If Tankian can stop making weird prog jazz albums and doing half assed tours with SOAD and actually make a new SOAD album then I will be happy.

Like I've said a million times before, I'd love Matt to do some harsher vocals. It sounded occasionally quite good around 2002-2004. He just needs to actually do it consistently.

I'm not sure that'd sound too great these days.. maybe back then, but his voice was very different compared to how it is now

Archived