I'm not saying Muse should become a *shels cover band, but:

I know you're not- and I've argued many times that Muse are best when, like Deftones and others, they integrate other elements into their sound- but I'm just not sure those sounds are right for them. It's the same reason I don't think Matt should start taking cues from, say, Sepultura.

I know you're not- and I've argued many times that Muse are best when, like Deftones and others, they integrate other elements into their sound- but I'm just not sure those sounds are right for them. It's the same reason I don't think Matt should start taking cues from, say, Sepultura.

If there's no new post I assume there's none. I think the board members are quick to update if there's anything new. :happy:

They're having a one-off gig on the 3rd of April at São Paulo, and then they'll be headlining Lollapalooza on the 5th. Possibly doing interviews then.

They might do interviews for Coachella as well, if they do, it'll most likely focus on the festivals and possibility of 20th anniversary gigs.

If people going to any of the Brazil gigs or Coachella meet them and don't ask them about the 20th anniversary tour I'll eat a donkey. I don't particularly care at this stage if it doesn't happen I just want to know which or whether so I can make other plans.

I'd pretty much already come to terms with the fact that even in the highly unlikely event of one in the US, unless it was in my frozen backyard, the notice was going to be too slim for me to make it happen.

But yeah... They should have said something yes or no by now, or never said anything in the first place.

Archived