All they had at the store I bought it from was the version with cardboard sleeves and the DVD+bonus feauture, it cost 17.90 euro (very reasonable because regular CDs are usually aroun 18.90-19.90) - they didn't even offer any other version.

It was the same for me. Seems like none of the Finnish stores have the CD only version :LOL:

I already got bored of the album. :rolleyes:

I can't even remember how many times I listened to the previous records. But lots of times.

But for the 2nd Law. First I thought it's good but I got bored of it so quickly. I'll rest it for a bit and get back to it.

I don't get all the Big Freeze hate, but as I said in another thread, I've had limited exposure to U2 so I'm not as aware of the similarities as some of you will be. I think Save Me is meandering nonsense, so I voted for it.

At least Matt sounds like he gives a fuck about the subject he's singing about on Big Freeze. on Save Me, Chris sounds like a man bored to tears.

Sorry big W. To your credit, you seem an absolute gent in interviews!

At least Matt sounds like he gives a fuck about the subject he's singing about on Big Freeze. on Save Me, Chris sounds like a man bored to tears.

I'm not someone who jumps to Muse's defence at every opportunity, far from it, but this really saddens me.

I think Save Me is one of Muse's most moving songs to date. The sheer fact Chris was able to overcome his problems after 10 or more years and then still has the courage to write and sing about it absolutely blows my mind.

The man is an inspiration and I think he gives an absolutely life-affirming performance on Save Me.

I'm not someone who jumps to Muse's defence at every opportunity, far from it, but this really saddens me.

I think Save Me is one of Muse's most moving songs to date. The sheer fact Chris was able to overcome his problems after 10 or more years and then still has the courage to write and sing about it absolutely blows my mind.

The man is an inspiration and I think he gives an absolutely life-affirming performance on Save Me.

:yesey: Took the words right out of my mouth.

damn, I didn't realise that until you just mentioned it! I still felt the heart from chris when I first heard the song though <3

‘Save Me’ was about having the family, the wife and kids who, despite all the crap I’ve put them through, at the end of it you realise they’re still there and they’re the ones who pulled you through.”[7] He also added that "'Save Me' is a sort of a love song and I think it's the more positive among the two, it's about having a difficult time and having a person in your life who can pull you through - my wife, in my case. I guess it's all about searching stability, finding it through the person you love."

Archived