I know that people are complaining about the track listing a lot, but mostly I think it's quite good, it's just that the errors are huge. They way I've rearranged works quite well though.

The 2nd Law: unsustainable

Prelude

Survival

Panic Station

Madness

Follow Me

Big Freeze

Save Me

Explorers

Supremacy

Liquid State

Animals

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

All that's stopping this bring a truly ace album, for me, is Madness which just kills the momentum after Supremacy (I don't dislike it per sé) and Unsustainable which is just a complete mess that is totally ill-conceived.

Also, I think they would have been better off not trying to crowbar the T2L theme into it which doesn't really work as a consistent thematic concept.

For those reasons, 8/10.

Hi fellas,

I just wanna share with you my happiness with you. My friend, who works in a local record shop here, phoned me 2 hours ago and told me that CD version of new Muse album arrived to the store today, so i ran and i bought the standard CD version of the new album.

It is released here 2 days before the original release date so i am sooo fuckin' happy...

I will also buy the CD/DVD version of the album and later i will get the vinyl of the album.

Muse rocks !!!

I know that people are complaining about the track listing a lot, but mostly I think it's quite good, it's just that the errors are huge. They way I've rearranged works quite well though.

Prelude

Survival

Panic Station

Madness

Follow Me

Big Freeze

Save Me

Explorers

Supremacy

Liquid State

Animals

For me This is a much better order to listen to the album

Supremacy

Liquid State

Panic Station

Prelude

Survival

Explorers

Madness

Follow Me

Save Me

Big Freeze

Animals

For me This is a much better order to listen to the album

Supremacy

Liquid State

Panic Station

Prelude

Survival

Explorers

Madness

Follow Me

Save Me

Big Freeze

Animals

This is exactly the one I use and it really works :yesey:

Seems so, the band said it in an interview.

Though Matt extended his contract with Warner no? Or at least that's what I seem to recall...Not sure if the whole band did.

Anyways, that aside, I'm gonna let The 2nd Law rest for awhile, I've been playing it for quite some time and it's magic is kinda wearing off already. :$ Gonna get the CD next week once it's out!

Though Matt extended his contract with Warner no? Or at least that's what I seem to recall...Not sure if the whole band did.

Anyways, that aside, I'm gonna let The 2nd Law rest for awhile, I've been playing it for quite some time and it's magic is kinda wearing off already. :$ Gonna get the CD next week once it's out!

But like 5 days ago I remember Matt saying that now the contract with Warner is over and they'll probably release music with alternate methods :unsure:

I still haven't played the album since hearing most of it during Wednesday's Twitter session. I refuse to until I finally get my hard copies, lol. I better get everything on Mon, it's been a crazy long wait!

What I'm confused about is that Helium-3 is the band's label and they're releasing music under it – and have since BH&R, if I recall correctly – so how does it link to Warner? Are they still legally obligated to them any more?

:stunned: Link?

But is it a good thing if Muse were to leave Warner and go independent? I'm not sure about these kinds of things. :$ I'm aware of their 'label' Helium-3 thouugh.

Dom: It will be a time to reflect and think about doing something completely different for the three of us. We have fulfilled our record deal with Warner over six albums. That might be an opportunity to publish something by other means, detached from the album format. (link)

This is confusing me, there was an article in 2010 saying Matt had extended the contract. (link)

Does anyone know what exactly was extended? I don't know that much about how contracts work, did they extend something other than number of albums?

Archived