Nice of Matt actually to keep us in the picture.

would have been nice of him to say sorry tbh, even if it wasn't his fault...it was his fault

:'(

Matt lost the pedal he uses to play gigs.

matt lost the foot he uses to play the pedal he lost to play gis

I'm really not impressed. He's broken his toe, not his leg.

that's why it's funny :LOL:

boy it's a swede overload tonight. I always wondered why the skandanavians on here were the most bitter fans :chuckle:

are you defending him or not? YOU MUST DECIDE

Well it was a stupid thing to do but not exactly something he should apologise for.

Cancelling the gigs however...what the fuck. Play sitting down. That we wouldn't get the experience that Muse wants us to have is such a shitty excuse.

Cancelling the gigs however...what the fuck. Play sitting down. That we wouldn't get the experience that Muse wants us to have is such a shitty excuse.

Indeed. He's said during interviews for this album/tour that he thinks it'd be a good for them to play acoustically. This would be a perfect chance to do that but, alas, this is Matt Bellamy we're talking about.

Well it was a stupid thing to do but not exactly something he should apologise for.

I would have apologised :phu:

OH SNAP YO!

She just went there.

You go girl.

get in there

cockland.

Poor ari is really upset :supersad:

poor ari :( They really should reschedule the gigs

Archived