You don't walk around barefoot on your patio or poolside or whatnot? He was probably chasing after Bing, stuff happens.

I personally enjoy putting my shoes and socks on and off a million times a day when I have to let the dogs out...

Not like I haven't broken a toe while wearing shoes. I assure you, I have. :LOL:

I also didn't realize I was a troll-style "Muse defender"... I guess that sort of makes me happy, since I thought I was really inappropriately mean about the album pre-release, and some of the songs. :D I don't have to be guilty anymore.

The poolside and the chasing after the toddler statement were separate statements. I wasn't assuming he was chasing his toddler poolside, just in general. It happens. If I see my little one headed for concrete stairs, I might rush over to make sure she gets down them without falling. And of course, accidents happen. It was mere speculation. As a parent its just where my head went.

that is a perfectly reasonable explanation. I don't have a clue what the problem is with some people

I also didn't realize I was a troll-style "Muse defender"... I guess that sort of makes me happy, since I thought I was really inappropriately mean about the album pre-release, and some of the songs. :D I don't have to be guilty anymore.

don't get too excited you're just a matt defender :chuckle:

You don't walk around barefoot on your patio or poolside or whatnot? He was probably chasing after Bing, stuff happens.

If they're separate statements then...

Walking around barefoot and RUNNING around barefoot on your patio or poolside are two completely different things though. Of course you walk around barefoot, but you don't RUN because...it's...stupid.

Yeah that's what I thought it looked like from the pictures, but then I thought with broken toes you just leave it pretty much as there isn't much point in doing anything...but then he seems to have a cast on?

Hard to really see, but I think it's just his sock and a brace. I've broken an awful lot of toes, and I don't even go in anymore since they just tell you to stay off it and charge you for nothing.

It hurts like a son of a bitch, but I always just kept walking on it when I had to. My job wouldn't even let me call in.

that is a perfectly reasonable explanation. I don't have a clue what the problem is with some people

:rolleyes: At the selfish, unsympathetic comments. They may not have decided yet on the gigs. Sounds like it only happened this afternoon. It looks like Morgan found out first with Matt's tweet.

Nice of Matt actually to keep us in the picture.

If they're separate statements then...

Walking around barefoot and RUNNING around barefoot on your patio or poolside are two completely different things though. Of course you walk around barefoot, but you don't RUN because...it's...stupid.

Does it really matter that much? So what he was trotting around on some concrete barefoot and he slipped. Shit happens. Doesn't seem a particularly stupid thing to do

They're idiots, that's the only reasonable explanation.

People injure themselves all the time for the most varied reasons, it's not a bloody sin. You can be the most careful person in the world - you may not even leave the house and stay in bed all day and STILL end up injured somehow. *shrug*

Hopefully they'll be able to figure out a way to make the shows work. I suppose they'll need to wait a bit longer to see how Matt copes with it and how it evolves to make any sort of decisions. And when they know what to do they'll let the fans know.

Archived