What the heck might be a problem with the pyramid? His foot is the problem... not pyramid-related.

Looking at it, he needs to be in a place for the pyramid to consume him at the end of New Born/Stockholm, and then get out on the wing around the high-speed bowl in time for the opening riff of Uprising.

Problem might be an exaggeration though. They'll probably figure something out.

Looking at it, he needs to be in a place for the pyramid to consume him at the end of New Born/Stockholm, and then get out on the wing around the high-speed bowl in time for the opening riff of Uprising.

Problem might be an exaggeration though. They'll probably figure something out.

can you imagine him not getting there on time :LOL: could be an indiana jones moment

Isolated System plays between those two though.

Unless I've just massively cocked up.

I like how it actually seems like his toe is broken, but he posts pictures of his foot and him in crutches, without following up on what's going to happen with the next gigs.

Yeah that's what I thought it looked like from the pictures, but then I thought with broken toes you just leave it pretty much as there isn't much point in doing anything...but then he seems to have a cast on?

The poolside and the chasing after the toddler statement were separate statements. I wasn't assuming he was chasing his toddler poolside, just in general. It happens. If I see my little one headed for concrete stairs, I might rush over to make sure she gets down them without falling. And of course, accidents happen. It was mere speculation. As a parent its just where my head went.

I like how it actually seems like his toe is broken, but he posts pictures of his foot and him in crutches, without following up on what's going to happen with the next gigs.

if it is his toe then that's no big deal. I'm pretty sure my dad broke his toe a few weeks ago and he didnt even go to the hospital

Archived