I suppose, realistically, people would rage if they paid full price for a show where Matt sat down the entire time.

And weren't we just bitching about ticket prices. :LOL:

I can't speak for Sweden/Norway/etc... but at least in the US... I don't see it going over well at all.

Still doesn't explain why they can't reschedule.

That part still is really shitty.

Wonder why they've cancelled entirely and not rescheduled? Kasabian are notorious for cancelling gigs, but at least they almost always reschedule them for a later date.

Kasabian do it for really shitty reasons though. Even if they reschedule it still screws some of their fans over.

Surely it's best to wait to see if they reschedule them before everyone loses it? If Morgan only found out today then it most likely happened just today and there's no way they'd have been able to reschedule with all the venues within a few hours. They definitely need to reschedule though.

I suppose, realistically, people would rage if they paid full price for a show where Matt sat down the entire time.

Live shows aren't as restricted as people seem to think. Muse can do ANYTHING. They could say "hey sorry for not being able to jump around due to broken toes, so here's something special to make up for it"

Archived