Omg omg you guys shouting song names at them at the end I am genuinely welling up :') like musers I love you. 'UNSUSTAINABLE PANIC STATION DEEAD STAAR SOMETHING NEWW SURVIVAL EXECUTION COMMENTARY' ASDFGHJKL can I give you all a hug for your :awesome: ness?

That was great! I wonder how many in the audience were proper Muse fans? Sounded like quite a few. I don't know who normally goes to Skavlan; I was thinking generally old people, and people above 40 or something

Can't wait to watch this tonight :)

I only watched it once, and I don't know....I hate sounding like one of those whingers, but I just wasn't feeling it. Meh. Maybe the pro-shot will make me feel differently. I guess I'm still kinda meh on the song in general.

Most of their TV appearances (Since OOS, when they didn't give a crap and did some great stuff) are very bland and emotionless, almost embarrassing somehow, since Matt always looks so constipated and like he's trying so hard.

And indeed, I don't see this song working live in any kind of setting. It's just gonna fall completely flat in a stadium.

That was great! I wonder how many in the audience were proper Muse fans? Sounded like quite a few. I don't know who normally goes to Skavlan; I was thinking generally old people, and people above 40 or something

Can't wait to watch this tonight :)

The lady who arranged it all informed everyone in the lobby: "We're quite a few here today. Some of you know why, but I'll tell you older participants that it's because we've got a large group of fans of the band Muse who'll play tonight. I have the happy news that Muse will, as the first band ever, perform live in front of the audience!" (the tension)

anyways we were probably 30 fans in there, which is like a 3rd of the audience I think... Or no, we were probably fewer, but anyways. All the older fellas thought we were hilarious.

The lady who arranged it all informed everyone in the lobby: "We're quite a few here today. Some of you know why, but I'll tell you older participants that it's because we've got a large group of fans of the band Muse who'll play tonight. I have the happy news that Muse will, as the first band ever, perform live in front of the audience!" (the tension)

anyways we were probably 30 fans in there, which is like a 3rd of the audience I think... Or no, we were probably fewer, but anyways. All the older fellas thought we were hilarious.

How did it go for those who were waiting without tickets?

They were squished in! But some of the fans had given up and waited at the back and totally missed out. Poor guys

That's nice of svt! My friend was there, think she got in without a ticket, you would have seen her if she did, she has long pink hair?

Brilliant!

I know that most programmes tries to 'act' live whilst not being it, like a band comes and plays first, then the interview happens, but they edit it the other way around.

So there's no audience taking place when for instance Take That plays their new single or whatever? I thought I heard audience cheering at the end. And doesn't Skavlan introduce the songs at the end of an interview? Feels a bit like cheating, that.

Brilliant!

I know that most programmes tries to 'act' live whilst not being it, like a band comes and plays first, then the interview happens, but they edit it the other way around.

So there's no audience taking place when for instance Take That plays their new single or whatever? I thought I heard audience cheering at the end. And doesn't Skavlan introduce the songs at the end of an interview? Feels a bit like cheating, that.

I agree that it kinda feels like cheating, but from the shows point of view it's probably easier to just record the artists performance beforehand, what with all the technical difficulties that might happen! And since most people are watching it on the telly it's not really noticable.

Archived