In your opinion.

You could say exactly the same about IS and yet you love it to the point of overrating it. ;)

Of course it's my opinion.

And since when loving something = overrating it? And if you find IS 2 minutes too long, fair enough. And at least it's not the same all the way through (with just a key change near the end) :LOL:

I know.

No u

You get the same treatment as The2ndwub

And since when loving something = overrating it? And if you find IS 2 minutes too long, fair enough. And at least it's not the same all the way through (with just a key change near the end) :LOL:

Overrating/underrating is an opinion.

There is no such thing as objectively overrated/underrated.

For example: A casual fan may think CE is underrated whereas a hardcore muser could argue that it is overrated.

It's a matter of perspective.

I said you overrated it, because you gave the song more credit than it deserves imo.

@ Explorers argument: Do you really want to deny that is has an actual build up? Check out Fantano's review of T2L again.

Yes, it has a key change, but it works nicely, because it isn't an overused component in Muse songs.

IS uses the same piano phrase the whole 5 minutes.

The Small Print is criminally overrated

Agreed.

Also, I don't get all the hate for Explorers. It's not one of there best or anything like that but I don't get how it can be boring when it seems to progress nicely throughout the song

It doesn't really progress into anything interesting though, does it?

Overrating/underrating is an opinion.

There is no such thing as objectively overrated/underrated.

For example: A casual fan may think CE is underrated whereas a hardcore muser could argue that it is overrated.

It's a matter of perspective.

I said you overrated it, because you gave the song more credit than it deserves imo.

@ Explorers argument: Do you really want to deny that is has an actual build up? Check out Fantano's review of T2L again.

Yes, it has a key change, but it works nicely, because it isn't an overused component in Muse songs.

IS uses the same piano phrase the whole 5 minutes.

The irony of adding "in your opinion" to someone's post and then giving them a lesson on opinions after having to explain that what you previously said was just your opinion.

NewImage2.png

I really don't think Fabri needs a lesson on opinions.

The Small Print

City Of Delusion

Exogenesis Pt 3: Redemption

Escape

Hate This & I'll Love You

Was tempted to put In Your World in there too. Quite a short and basic song but it's still a catchy number.

wat

How is Explorers ruined by poor placement on the sets? Where would you put it?

It's just plain boring and 2 minutes too long. It's decent-ish on the album but it's definitely the last song I'd want see at a Muse gig.

Sorry I meant that The Small Print was underrated

And personally I can see where your coming from with explorers being too long but I don't think it deserves all the hate it gets. Regarding sets I wouldn't put it after Knights I would put it in the middle of the piano songs.

Sorry I meant that The Small Print was underrated

And personally I can see where your coming from with explorers being too long but I don't think it deserves all the hate it gets. Regarding sets I wouldn't put it after Knights I would put it in the middle of the piano songs.

Considering they only play 2 piano songs it would be pretty hard to get it in the middle :rolleyes:

Wait, are you suggesting they play Explores and Feeling Good...next to each other?

Mother of god...

Well personally I would prefer that than its current placement even if it is not ideal.

It's just my opinion though I understand everyones opinion is going to be different.

Yeah why not going for Soldier's Poem into Invincible into Follow Me into UD into Explorers into Feeling Good into Guiding Light

Well I would rather Explorers didn't get played all together but if it does I would rather be before Feeling Good. I understand where your coming from though but the setlist can't be perfect.

Hate This & I'll Love You

Screenager

City Of Delusion

Ruled By Secrecy

Uno

EDIT: And oh god yes, the outro to Spiral Static is insane. Always thought Shrinking Universe was a good song too.

Screenager, RBS and Shrinking Universe definitely

I would say City of Delusion definitely as well, but I swear a lot of people do say how good it is which I guess doesn't make it underrated? Is good though

Archived