Well I would rather Explorers didn't get played all together but if it does I would rather be before Feeling Good. I understand where your coming from though but the setlist can't be perfect.

Of course it can. All it takes are two easy steps.

1. Stop playing shit songs.

2. Put remaining songs in decent positions and use better rotations.

• 3 weeks later...

Endlessly (one of my faves of Abso)

Save Me (it's not even too long imo, every 'section' is interesting for me)

Undisclosed Desires (the best song of TR + T2L bar Animals and maybe PS imo)

Con-science (it's just great how much emotion is transferred with only 4 notes and Matt's voice)

Hyper Music (I feel like it gets treated like an ok/good song while it's a great song imo)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1. Isolated System (Heads up to FabriPav, I love that song!)

2. Easily

3. Futurism

4. In Your World

5. Falling Down (Actually I am not sure if this one really is underrated, nontheless, I wish that more people knew of the song)

Easily!

The Gallery really does not get the attention it deserves.

Easily!

The Gallery really does not get the attention it deserves.

That song is lovely! There were a couple of more songs that I couldn't fit into the list. Yet I find it hard to know which songs that are underrated and which ones that are not. Some of the songs may be underrated by the public but not necessarily underrated by the Muse fans.

Would you people count songs like Micro Cuts, Animals and Exo-Politics towards the underrated songs?

Exo-Politics yes. The other two, yes, if you count people in general and not just fans who have actually heard all the songs.

True that! I guess it's all about how you interpret the question then. Suddenly I want to make a few changes in the list I made but I'll just leave it be!

Archived