And voila, fault with his rig getting stuck for whatever reason on some delay/loop setting

But doesn't Matt have a backup rig which they can immediately switch to seamlessly in case such issues arise? They did in the past.

True, about halfway through the pause someone runs up and cuts the loop on Matt's pedalboard.

The loop keeps going.

Guitar failure or whatever it was... it sounded face meltable :facemelt: It was obviously the power of citizen erased that fried his guitar rig... :awesome:

also looks like the Cantrell Wah and any other guitar related purchase are going to be put on hold until next payday... I may have just spent all my pennies on a new DH bike... On the plus side it's very shiny... :awesome:

Well that was...interesting...haha...Very proggy - hell of a way to lead back into the solo, haha! Vaguely makes me think of some stuff like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgC4Wwnl73w

But yeah, far too long to be intentional I think, and it wouldn't have been tuning, so I'm going to go with the preset switching glitch or something.

Edit:

Oh, and James, apparently I'm 14 hours ahead of you? It's 15.44 at the moment here.

also looks like the Cantrell Wah and any other guitar related purchase are going to be put on hold until next payday... I may have just spent all my pennies on a new DH bike... On the plus side it's very shiny... :awesome:

:supersad:

Well that was...interesting...haha...Very proggy - hell of a way to lead back into the solo, haha! Vaguely makes me think of some stuff like this...

But yeah, far too long to be intentional I think, and it wouldn't have been tuning, so I'm going to go with the preset switching glitch or something.

So a long pause like that = prog?

also, I went to watch the video again, and now it's blocked...doesn't matter. Already saw it. :)

Oh and Jaicen, I tried a '13 LP traditional yesterday... I didn't think it was heavy at all, but maybe it was just that particular guitar. There were a few things that bothered me though... the binding either shrunk or was put on incorrectly in the first place, and the crooked jack plate could be spotted a mile away. Sounded and played nice though.

So a long pause like that = prog?

Nah, I didn't mean like a long pause, more of a feeling I guess, I don't think it can be defined easily. CE's a pretty dynamic song as it is which is what I've always liked about it, shifting from loud and heavy to quiet and subtle, back and forth without getting tiring. Throwing an impromptu 3-4 minute ambient synthy section in the middle on top of that just seems like a proggy thing to do, haha! I don't think it was intended though obviously. Shouldn't you go back to bed? Why are up at this time? Haha!

Nah, I didn't mean like a long pause, more of a feeling I guess, I don't think it can be defined easily. CE's a pretty dynamic song as it is which is what I've always liked about it, shifting from loud and heavy to quiet and subtle, back and forth without getting tiring. Throwing an impromptu 3-4 minute ambient synthy section in the middle on top of that just seems like a proggy thing to do, haha! I don't think it was intended though obviously. Shouldn't you go back to bed? Why are up at this time? Haha!

I completely understand!

It's 5:48am, but I woke up over an hour ago. It's been like this for the past three years :facepalm:

Even when I was in the UK (which is five hours ahead), I still woke up pretty early for some reason

I completely understand!

It's 5:48am, but I woke up over an hour ago. It's been like this for the past three years :facepalm:

Even when I was in the UK (which is five hours ahead), I still woke up pretty early for some reason

"Must. Check. Board." ? :chuckle:

About time - what do people have to talk about if not another five guitars being made for you? :LOL:

MB-2s were meant to be this month anyway, I know that much! :ninja:

The sad thing is that you're not exaggerating

Hopefully we'll get that update they mentioned on Facebook sometime soon

Archived