i was wondering if anyone could help me with this...

i'm in the uk and i've brought an electro harmonix pedal from germany, would i be ok using a uk adaptor with it since it has the same voltage rating (230v) ?

i know america and japan have a completely different power voltage so step up/down converters are needed with them but regarding U.K and Europe i'll just be able to swap to a U.K adapter with no problems won't i?

Yeah, as long as the pedal is expecting to see 230v, then you should be fine.

edit: :ninja:'d

Just got back from QOTSA. Wanna chuck my guitar in C Standard now and play Millionaire

do it. what did you have done to sxc jazz recently?

seeing them next month. missed out on seeing them a few years back at those tiny venues when they were doing that anniversary tour for their debut album....but i'll get over it eventually.

:)

Nice - is that gig on Muse Bootlegs? Tempted to rip the original audio of that if so. I've got live piano versions of Sunburn and live guitar versions of Sunburn but not one with both in one, haha!

My thoughts exactly. I don't think I have it, and I've got mostly everything off Musebootlegs.

Audio: http://www.musebootlegs.com/?p=torrents&pid=10&action=details&tid=1119

Video: http://www.musebootlegs.com/?p=torrents&pid=10&action=details&tid=11

do it. what did you have done to sxc jazz recently?

seeing them next month. missed out on seeing them a few years back at those tiny venues when they were doing that anniversary tour for their debut album....but i'll get over it eventually.

:)

New saddles, new nut (both graphtech), new bridge pickup, new volume pot. Sounds a lot different now. Still got to put the sustainer in and maybe a tone pot. Gotta decide on how to do tone/intensity. Apparently you can do it but when you've got one selected the other one automatically goes to 10/full? Anyone got any experience?

Rusty Phil is staying round mine at the moment as he's looking for a place in London so he's been doing the odd guitar bit for me here and there

Also gotta file the nut down a bit, way too high at the moment

Anyone want a BK nantucket p90?

My girlfriend took this picture today. Am I crazy that it reminds me of Absolution? :LOL:

[HIDDEN=PICTURE]74943_624114664297359_1899878882_n.jpg?oh=cde568d2614d181a52cde91484c91f80&oe=52934090&__gda__=1385495649_9ffc3a74f5b8d2da8f167a69bd99ad9a[/HIDDEN]

I had that happen the other day. It was more like that alfred hitchcock movie though...

New saddles, new nut (both graphtech), new bridge pickup, new volume pot. Sounds a lot different now. Still got to put the sustainer in and maybe a tone pot. Gotta decide on how to do tone/intensity. Apparently you can do it but when you've got one selected the other one automatically goes to 10/full? Anyone got any experience?

Rusty Phil is staying round mine at the moment as he's looking for a place in London so he's been doing the odd guitar bit for me here and there

Also gotta file the nut down a bit, way too high at the moment

Anyone want a BK nantucket p90?

I'm not sure what you mean about the tone/intensity exactly, but for a dual P90 guitar, I'd have the intensity control on the outside. Even with the dual P90 set they're doing now which is designed to work with the sustainer, it still squeals a bit in humbucker mode, but could be a little more powerful in single coil mode... so being able to adjust the sustainer intensity on the fly for the different pickup settings would be useful

never heard of that being done, unless it's possible to do it on one of those stacked pots (I know you don't like these)

Yeah using stacked pots. But they're fuck ugly. Or using a push/pull but depending whether it's pushed in or pulled out, like say you went to adjust intensity then tone would automatically go to full

How are your dual p90s wired?

Sent from Fabri is a nob

Yeah using stacked pots. But they're fuck ugly. Or using a push/pull but depending whether it's pushed in or pulled out, like say you went to adjust intensity then tone would automatically go to full

How are your dual p90s wired?

Sent from Fabri is a nob

Hmm didn't know the push/pull could be wired that way. I suppose that could work, but I'd prefer the two controls working separately. There's not enough room for another control?

I can't remember how you have yours wired, but if you have an additional mini toggle for the bridge pickups, you can always put that on a push/pull and save a bit of room. You'd only be able to have two settings though (I'd go for the bridge pickup only and the two pickups in series)

I have these controls on mine:

-volume

-tone

-3 way mini toggle for bridge pickups (series, bridge only, and parallel)

-3 way toggle switch for bridge pickup(s), sustainer, or both

-sustainer controls

No intensity control on the outside, but it's not too bad. I could understand needing one if your P90s are the higher output ones though

Archived