Guest Batman.
* factories...

or is it factorys? As it's a product name.

STOP CORRECTING PEOPLE'S SPELLING YOU CUNT

;)

And I don't think it's a FF, sounds like whammy and pick scratching and hitting behind the nut and all that shit to me! We'll find out when it's played live though, hopefully.

Wtf is up with you today?

To be honest I think we're both wrong, it probably is just Fuzz Factorys, very much doubt it would be Fuzz Factories cos the actual name of the thing is 'Fuzz Factory'. It's like saying the plural of Jess is Jesses

KnT debating grammar lol

To be honest I think we're both wrong, it probably is just Fuzz Factorys, very much doubt it would be Fuzz Factories cos the actual name of the thing is 'Fuzz Factory'. It's like saying the plural of Jess is Jesses

KnT debating grammar lol

That's what I ment :LOL:

And I don't think it's a FF, sounds like whammy and pick scratching and hitting behind the nut and all that shit to me! We'll find out when it's played live though, hopefully.

I personally don't think a FF is used, but then I guess it's a little too difficult to tell. I definitely don't think that one is used as the primary oscillating whatever

Shit really? I swear that looks retarded. I thought the plural would be Jess'

There were only 3 guitars to share between 5 Jess'

There were only 3 guitars to share between 5 Jesses

Meh who knows

:LOL: I agree it looks retarded, but it's right. Then again, English can be retarded a lot of the time

Just watched the video. I think it'll end up as a shortened Jam live, or they'll come on stage during the strings and then have a little play around with the Wub Wub and then start the gig from there.

I think Matt's vocals are going to sound really good on the new album though.

Or hopefully extend it for half an hour if the songs get any worse

It's like saying the plural of Jess is Jesses

That is the plural of Jess....? :erm:

Jesses = plural form of "Jess"

Jess's (or, more correctly, Jess') = possessive form of "Jess"

Nurrrrr. There is no plural of Jess. It's not a noun, it's a proper noun. That's like saying "look at all the Canadas".

Archived