the wangcaster(s) are better looking than that. and about $9,500 cheaper.

londaxe_pariaxe_stripaxe-1.jpg

berliaxe.png

romaxe.jpg

For years the dream has been to create a quality European Guitar that applies all the strengths of European handcrafted traditions to the volume production of the modern world market place. Now with a completely unique approach to guitar design and technology that dream has been fulfilled -

The PRO AXE by EmeX

the one with the humbuckers looks like something fred flintstone would play

MFC and I are still waiting for the one off ebay. fml.

Hello, good users of kit and kaboodle.

I've been trying to find a replacement trem bar for my guitar and I have a few questions. According to its manual it needs a 5.2mm vibrato bar. Now I did some looking around and I found a few bars that match that size and I was wondering why there is such a price gap between them.

Fox example, this one is the same brand as my guitar but it says nothing of the size and it costs 26$. Whereas this one says it is 5.2mm and it only costs 4$ but it isn't the same brand.

Would it matter which one I buy?

Also, would the 5.mm be referring to the arm diameter or the thread diameter?

To be fair, its turning out like people will pay $10,000 for a bit of wangcaster.

What are you saying...? :ninja:

Hello, good users of kit and kaboodle.

I've been trying to find a replacement trem bar for my guitar and I have a few questions. According to its manual it needs a 5.2mm vibrato bar. Now I did some looking around and I found a few bars that match that size and I was wondering why there is such a price gap between them.

Fox example, this one is the same brand as my guitar but it says nothing of the size and it costs 26$. Whereas this one says it is 5.2mm and it only costs 4$ but it isn't the same brand.

Would it matter which one I buy?

Also, would the 5.mm be referring to the arm diameter or the thread diameter?

arm diameter

From what I remember, the parker guitars have an arm that pushes in (the first one you linked) rather than one that you have to screw in like on a strat.

The price difference is probably because one is the generic strat type arm, and the other is specifically made for parker guitars

What model guitar is it exactly?

arm diameter

From what I remember, the parker guitars have an arm that pushes in (the first one you linked) rather than one that you have to screw in like on a strat.

The price difference is probably because one is the generic strat type arm, and the other is specifically made for parker guitars

What model guitar is it exactly?

Thank you.

It's a P-44V.

So I have to get the parker one?

It can be more expensive and maybe isn't always completely worth it, but I'd always get branded replacement parts for a guitar rather than cheaper aftermarket parts.

Yo Jimbo, when you entering KF?

Actually you know what I really wanna do? Get Esparoba to enter, see if you lot actually end up voting him best cover despite slagging him off all the time, would be fucking hilarious

New Bloc Party is immense. Had never listened to them before yesterday but my god why not. 3x3 and Kettling are immense

Welcome to my world. Im super happy cos Bloc Party is the reason I play bass and now songs like Kettling, Coliseum and We're not good people are making my ovaries face explode cos they're sooooo good.

Dont expect any of the same, though, if you're gunna look through their back catalogue, cos all of their albums are somewhat different

knowing matt, it's probably something like the seatbelt out of a lamborghini, with mansions written on it in permanent marker. Total cost, £AllOfIt.

On a relevant note, got talking to the promoter of a farily big club in Dublin city yesterday. I was telling him about the software I learn, playing house parties etc, and that I was trying to get a demo ep together. He was actually dead sound, and gave me a few tips on what-to-do-next type things. He said to drop in a demo cd next time I'm in town and he'd try to arrange a few gigs for me.

Unexpected, but awesome!

Archived