I heard about this a while ago. It's going to be a tough call. I think the reason Tron tanked is because it had to be all disney and shit, and they basically had to make very prescriptive tracks for specific parts of the film. It seems a bit restrictive. But, you have to bare in mind that both Bangalter and Guy-de-homme-surname-too-long are fantastic at what they do when they get it right.

So, i think it's either going to be phenomenal, or slightly better than the resistance (which still makes it pretty awful.) I'm actually more excited about the daft punk album than the muse one.

I heard about this a while ago. It's going to be a tough call. I think the reason Tron tanked is because it had to be all disney and shit, and they basically had to make very prescriptive tracks for specific parts of the film. It seems a bit restrictive. But, you have to bare in mind that both Bangalter and Guy-de-homme-surname-too-long are fantastic at what they do when they get it right.

So, i think it's either going to be phenomenal, or slightly better than the resistance (which still makes it pretty awful.) I'm actually more excited about the daft punk album than the muse one.

after the two releases we heard from the new muse album the only thing i am excited about is their shitstorm inducing ~3.7 rating from pitchfork

I liked the Tron Soundtrack. The remixes version is better though.

i can't even tell if it is bad' date=' i expected dance beats, so i weren't really receptive for the album even if it is a masterpiece (which is probably not) in its own genree (soundtrack, film score?)[/quote']

Derezzed was awesome, but i wasn't sold on the others. I'm optimistic about the daftpunk album. Its the kind of album where if it was good, I'd seek out the vinyl. It'd be nice to see bangalter going back to his good old days of Signatune and Colossus.

Hey, Peedge is back in the Unsustainable thread and he's on great form!

I got infracted for fucking with the egotistical twunt lovely individual from Define Tendons, so I probably shouldn't.... :(

edit:

there we go. didn't have a go at anyone, just gave my 2c on the track, and posted a pic of matt. fanboi?

Yeah didn't even think about that....

Action was just set very high. Bigsby seems to have a lot of movement in the bar before it starts to move the bridge it's self. I'm gathering that's not normal and it needs tightening?

I cant be the only person here who doesnt like unsustainable? :stunned:

I have been telling myself its a joke and they'll bring out a proper song/album, but as this goes on its seem unlikely, thats why this is all coming to the boil now. Its just not good imo, its barely a song, it just feels like they listened to gheyrillex and went "lol lets do that" and they just pump it out there knowing ppl will like it.

Not trying to start a debate, just getting it outta my system coz im off to get blocked n it'll bug me all night.

Edit: I should add that I'm quite sad that I dont like the song :(

Are we sure it's the final track? I'm sure the email said full version of the trailer for the isolated system short film.

Well, the last track is The 2nd Law, to which there are two parts, unsustainable and isolated system if that's what you mean

And I massively prefer both tracks we've heard so far to most of TR

Archived