yep gotta be clad. Just an idea, haha.

I think it was re recorded from a rehearsal then mimed.

Yeah I think that was how they did it. They clearly weren't playing live, but it wasn't a studio version either. This is how they do it at the Superbowl so it wouldn't surprise me if they did it here. It just means they have to roll on and off the risers and not worry how it sounds.

Though I can't tell if it sounded any good. The family were talking over the whole thing.

Yeah I think that was how they did it. They clearly weren't playing live, but it wasn't a studio version either. This is how they do it at the Superbowl so it wouldn't surprise me if they did it here. It just means they have to roll on and off the risers and not worry how it sounds.

Though I can't tell if it sounded any good. The family were talking over the whole thing.

In my opinion it sounded awesome. I dont like the song that much, but they did a really good performance. Matt's vocals were really raw and he put a lot of energy into it! People are complaining, but I loved it.

i don't think it would be clad. It's very easy to make carbon fiber bodies now. Wooden Core + mold = boom.

If it is all carbon fibre, that must be one super light guitar. Also, it will look impressive if he does manage to shatter it. :LOL:

Archived