Just listened to this through a pair of AKGs. DAT BASS!

:LOL: cheers. ;)

Thinking of beefing up the drums a bit. Currently just looking for a good version of the old safe bet - the Amen Break - just to see.

Do you reckon there's anyhting that could/should be added to the bass line? should it have a filthy hollow tube type bass too? like what Zedd does? OR, should i just keep it as a mellow chill house type track?

:LOL: cheers. ;)

Thinking of beefing up the drums a bit. Currently just looking for a good version of the old safe bet - the Amen Break - just to see.

Do you reckon there's anyhting that could/should be added to the bass line? should it have a filthy hollow tube type bass too? like what Zedd does? OR, should i just keep it as a mellow chill house type track?

Well I guess there is two ways to go, you could keep it all subby as it is, or give it a bit more bounce and some kind of growl to it if you want a more "mainstream" sound?. I know I'm terrible at describing wobs and bobs so its hard for me to explain.

As for an amen break, you should totally sample this at some point. (3:25)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3WxYSltHGc

Guest Batman.

I went phone shopping today. I'm leaning towards a Sony Xperia P. It's pretty cool, and I'd be able to afford it in about 2 weeks time. It seems to fit the bill, and it's not apple.

The new Xperia range seems really good, I've got the Xperia S and it's a brilliant phone. I'd recommend saving a bit longer and getting that if you can, because the camera is just yes. (It's actually free on a £21 p/m contract, with unlimited texts and 750MB data).

/phonesalesman

Although.. Sony don't seem to be that great with updating their phones on time - if you're just someone that wants all the latest Android fuckery, then I'd recommend the Galaxy Nexus, even if it does have a terrible camera.

Someone else thought it might have been carbon to. Didnt another member on here build one with a carbon finish? Grats, Matt has run out of ideas and stole this from the boards :p

Edit:

Whatever it was it needn't have been plugged in. Also, saw this on MuseLive just now:

lol. The lip synching was awful.

It looked like he was singing live but some of the guitar stuff just didnt line up, I know it sounds silly but i swear toward the end there was some obvious bits were he didnt play/move and there was the sound of chords and sliding.

Everyone else was fucking lip synching so ahwell.

Edit: and lol at mansons site updating straight after he played it!

Archived