Is anyone who got The Resistance Deluxe set with the vinyls damaged still going to purchase The 2nd Law Deluxe set? Personally, I'm torn between a yes and no answer. Yes because I love Muse, but no due to the extremely poor service I received for the last damaged set. After tons of emails to all sorts of people, I never got replacements. Not even the vinyl jackets alone. I'm STILL pissed about spending the $$$ (I even got the version with the 5.1 disc) and getting ZERO customer service whatsoever.

Well considering how happy Muse management were to replace damaged components according to everyone else I've spoken to I'm quite content in buying the box set and have no concerns about the quality of the product I end up with.

Well considering how happy Muse management were to replace damaged components according to everyone else I've spoken to I'm quite content in buying the box set and have no concerns about the quality of the product I end up with.

Who where those people? I'd like to find out EXACTLY who they spoke with because after several months of emails, I never got a single reply, ever.

:erm: why? Seems a bit superfluous when you've got the CD.

Not if the boxset doesn't come on the day promised.

I'm buying the box set. I don't care if it's the same as the TR one or not (I'd actually prefer if it was, to be honest.) My TR vinyls weren't damaged at all and play fine, too, and I'll be pre-ordering off of iTunes, too.

Yes. I've spoken to plenty of others who emailed and they were very happy with the response.

I'll try and find the old thread, there was one for the minority of people who had problems with the box set, and it looked like they were all resolved to me.

Most people seemed happy with the box sets, even if they were a little pricey for what you got.

Edit: here's the old thread, most people seem to have been issued with replacements for defective components, and it was probably only a minority of box sets.

Yes. I've spoken to plenty of others who emailed and they were very happy with the response.

I'll try and find the old thread, there was one for the minority of people who had problems with the box set, and it looked like they were all resolved to me.

Most people seemed happy with the box sets, even if they were a little pricey for what you got.

Edit: here's the old thread, most people seem to have been issued with replacements for defective components, and it was probably only a minority of box sets.

From what I read, several people were certainly not satisfied with the resolution. They got Muse badges sent to them as an apology, or replacement sleeves that were more damaged than their original set. I will send a PM directly to Sam and see what happens.

Archived