Pre-Order The 2nd Law

KirkBot

649585f6-625e-4515-a167-d4b514962f33.jpgYou can now pre-order the standard versions of The 2nd Law on iTunes, Play, Amazon, FNAC, HMV and all other good physical and digital retailers worldwide!

The versions that are currently available for pre-order are:

• CD
  • CD / DVD - INCLUDING MAKING OF THE ALBUM + BONUS FOOTAGE
  • DOUBLE GATEFOLD VINYL
  • DIGITAL AUDIO
  • DIGITAL AUDIO / VIDEO - INCLUDING MAKING OF THE ALBUM + BONUS FOOTAGE

Stay tuned though, because the muse.mu pre-order will launch in August and will include a very special limited edition box set, a digital HD audio format and exclusive downloadable videos for all muse.mu customers! Make sure you are signed up to the Muse mailing list so we can notify you when it is available.

CLICK HERE to view the standard pre-order options now.

**US fans, please note the US iTunes pre-order will also be launching in August.**

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/789/pre-order-the-2nd-law/

While I'm sure there wasn't any doubt about a vinyl release, I'm just happy because the other Muse vinyls I own sound brilliant and are miles beyond their CD/digital counterparts. For example, the bass on "Uprising" sounds beefier on the vinyl than it does on the CD.

I'm hoping that the new album will sound great, too. I get the feeling "Survival" is going to be a song I like better on vinyl.

Scumbag muse doesn't show us the Album cover even when they set up pre-orders :(

:erm: it probably isn't quite finished yet.

I don't think many people will be deciding on whether to preorder the album based on the cover art.

Archived