Pre-Order The 2nd Law

KirkBot

Meh, I'd say the only things that really have collector value are limited editions and promos, having a digipack, a jewel case and the collectors edition seems a bit excessive to me, if you really want each of them I'd wait until they're going for £4 on eBay in a few years.

How much will they be worth or how much I paid? Safe to say money's not something I factor in here :chuckle:. Buying Muse anything is my Achilles Heel: otherwise I'm usually sensible with money, lol.

I'm just wondering where the 'worth' comes into the picture, since you think it's worth to buy it all.

Stay tuned though, because the muse.mu pre-order will launch in August and will include a very special limited edition box set, a digital HD audio format

Please let this mean a 5.1 surround mix. The Resistance surround sound rules.

I can't quite remember how it worked last time cos I just ordered the boxset last time. If I just pre-ordered the cd/dvd would I still get the bonus stuff?

I ordered the CD/DVD version of The Resistance from .mu and still got the "Join the Resistance" (or whatever they were called) videos. You just had to order a version through .mu

I can't quite remember how it worked last time cos I just ordered the boxset last time. If I just pre-ordered the cd/dvd would I still get the bonus stuff?

I ordered the CD/DVD version of The Resistance from .mu and still got the "Join the Resistance" (or whatever they were called) videos. You just had to order a version through .mu

There's no telling in this case until .mu rolls out the full line-up.

Vinyls these days are 'collectable' gimmicks.

maybe for most but if you have a decent turntable then it ain't no gimmick

While I'm sure there wasn't any doubt about a vinyl release, I'm just happy because the other Muse vinyls I own sound brilliant and are miles beyond their CD/digital counterparts. For example, the bass on "Uprising" sounds beefier on the vinyl than it does on the CD.

I'm hoping that the new album will sound great, too. I get the feeling "Survival" is going to be a song I like better on vinyl.

snap, although the HD Audio could well be a treat.

I didn't buy "Survival" as I refuse to pay for a poor quality mp3.

• 1 month later...

This might have been answered already but I haven't seen it... so sorry in advance if I have not found it.

I pre-ordered the CD/DVD version on Muse.mu. I live in Belgium and the album is going to be released earlier here than in some other countries (UK, France, etc.).

So... when will everything be delivered to me ?

Will I get the digital version on the 28th (day of release in Belgium) or will it be on the day of the UK release ?

Also, when will I receive the physical version ? Is the album going to be mailed in order to reach me on the day of the UK or Belgium release ? Or will it be sent only on the day of the UK/Belgium release and take 3-4 days to get here ?

Many thanks in advance. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm living in the UK (Bristol) and it says my copy of the muse.mu £60 special edition was dispatched Wednesday 26th September, and I still don't have it! I know standard delivery can be up to 7 business days, and not including weds 26th or weekend, it's been 5/6 working days.

Just wondering if lots of other people are still waiting on it or pretty much everyone has it or got it early and I'm an unlucky one :(

Can't wait to watch the making of documentary and check out the crazy ink cover thing and vinyls!

Archived