I wish they spelled it 'The Second Law'. Looks better than 'The 2nd Law'.

It's entirely possible that they were recording all of the string pieces in one session rathe than a song by song basis.
This.

I think the trailer is Unsustainable+Isolated System.

It is The 2nd Law, it shows different aspects of the album and you never know if by the time the interview was made this wasn't the same song (as the tracklist wasn't finalised IIRC and maybe it started as ONE song that they later broke in two). Hence Matt saying it was the same song. Or of course, Matt being Matt, maybe in his mind they are the same song LOL

And the robot part of the trailer is T2L: Unsustainable? In which case the trailer IS two separate songs!

Indeed... don't understand why people here say that the ''dubstep'' part is Isolated System... The robot couldn't be more clear:LOL:

Let's say Supremacy is the intro, the arpeggio that fades in at the end of it leads into Madness, so rumours about Madness sounding like Bliss might be true

This supports rumors about EP:

Supermacy

Madness

Prelude

Survival

This supports rumors about EP:

Supermacy

Madness

Prelude

Survival

The rumours include Unsustainable being part of this..

So maybe:

1. Supremacy (intro)

2. Madness (Single)

3. Prelude

4. Survival

5. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

(6. The 2nd Law: Isolated System)

With the Olympics in mind, I'm sure they want to promote this album as much as they can!

So maybe:

1. Supremacy (intro)

2. Madness (Single)

3. Prelude

4. Survival

With the Olympics in mind, I'm sure they want to promote this album as much as they can!

The only rumors I heard about this EP didn't include Unsustainable, actually. And releasing a 6-tracks EP a month before a 13 tracks album would just be a wrong idea

So maybe:

1. Supremacy (intro)

2. Madness (Single)

3. Prelude

4. Survival

The rumor never said anything about Unsustainable... :erm:

The only rumors I heard about this EP didn't include Unsustainable, actually. And releasing a 6-tracks EP a month before a 13 tracks album would just be a wrong idea

I agree it would be wrong.. but from their perspective, releasing 5 or 6 songs during the Olympics might be a hugh increase in album sales a month later;)

Archived