I like 'Isolated System', it makes me think it might sound like Ruled By Secrecy (for whatever reason). I also like 'Big Freeze', not sure why, it makes me chuckle :chuckle:

I guess Supremacy isn't that strings part we heard at the beginning of the trailer then? Interesting, guess it makes sense though. Can't wait to hear both the 'Second Law' tracks now.

I like 'Isolated System', it makes me think it might sound like Ruled By Secrecy (for whatever reason). I also like 'Big Freeze', not sure why, it makes me chuckle :chuckle:

I guess Supremacy isn't that strings part we heard at the beginning of the trailer then? Interesting, guess it makes sense though. Can't wait to hear both the 'Second Law' tracks now.

Maybe it is, but without the woman's voice? Maybe it leads into Madness?

/speculation

Maybe it is, but without the woman's voice? Maybe it leads into Madness?

/speculation

Doubt it, when someone edited the strings part to the 'dubstep' part, they were both on the exact same beat in the same key.

I'm really excited that there are more than 11 tracks. Also, it seems like they always put the RnB-ish/dancey number third (Panic Station, Undisclosed, SMBH). I sort of like that because it gets it out of the way early. Very interested to hear the 2nd Law tracks at the end too.

Im pretty sure this is a concept album now more than ever. I think this is a "pre-exogenesis" album. So before leaving the planet and starting over again, what happened? Well, humankind's supremacy led to madness which made the innocent run to shelter in some panic station, they had to fight for their survival and follow a leader, gathering animals like noah did, being explorers to do so, just before the big freeze occurs. People were begging to be saved when clearly everything was becoming unsustainable leaving the planet as an isolated system after all the sh*t we have done. And then we go back to listen to exogenesis in resistance to finalize the trip. This is what i think (hope) :x

cheers :D

Im pretty sure this is a concept album now more than ever. I think this is a "pre-exogenesis" album. So before leaving the planet and starting over again, what happened? Well, humankind's supremacy led to madness which made the innocent run to shelter in some panic station, they had to fight for their survival and follow a leader, gathering animals like noah did, being explorers to do so, just before the big freeze occurs. People were begging to be saved when clearly everything was becoming unsustainable leaving the planet as an isolated system after all the sh*t we have done. And then we go back to listen to exogenesis in resistance to finalize the trip. This is what i think (hope) :x

cheers :D

:LOL:

Oh my God I'm so happy! I just saw it. Liquid State is such an awesome title! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

:LOL:

Glad you like it,

Yeah my favorite is probably Big Freeze, it could be everything!

I hope it's heavy rock, but I can see it being a cold synthesized song

...or something cheesy please not...

Archived