Somehow I doubt they will announce that :chuckle:

They're not doing it right! :mad:

I think TR leaked almost exactly one week before release.

Would have leaked earlier if management were a little more relaxed with those iPods :LOL:

I think i remember listening to the TR iTunes previews around about 16-18th August

These days we get 1:30 previews... which spoils the album a bit too much.. 30 seconds is fun and there remains still a lot to discover... but 1:30 you will hear most of it.. it should be illegal

Makes sense for madness being a single due to its position in the album..sort of...

I like the names like big freeze and liquid state, stuff that are not likely to be lyrics on the album and remind me of screenager and megalomania :happy:

Times have changed though.

These days we get 1:30 previews... which spoils the album a bit too much.. 30 seconds is fun and there remains still a lot to discover... but 1:30 you will hear most of it.. it should be illegal

Yes, let's throw them all in an isolated cell for their crimes against humanity.

Fucking hell.

1:30 is too much but i don't think i will complain at the time :LOL: I'm just dying to hear more.

I missed the part in which they force you to hear those previews.

Prelude its own track? In that case, like intro before it, it will probably have ~ 0 plays from me...

I hope it is actually 12 tracks and that one of the listed tracks isn't another instrumental. 12 tracks would be great after TR.

Not only that, they also remove any and all pause/stop buttons so you can't just stop the preview yourself after that magic limit of 30 seconds.

And earphones stick to your hears no matter what you do, you just can't get them off. And you can't lower the volume of the pc.

Archived