Im expecting fake snow for the tour when Big Freeze is played.

And water cannons on the crowd for Liquid State.

:LOL:

I love the idea of Matt deciding to take a lead out of Bille Joe Armstong's book and spraying the crowd with super soakers for that one. :chuckle:

It is probably not a good idea now to think we know what the compositions would be - I thought Panic Station would be a big heavy rock song, rather than the jazz-80s disco number Matt said it is. So by that logic, Follow Me, which I imagine as being a mellow number, will be a proper heavy metal tune. :p

I love the idea of Matt deciding to take a lead out of Bille Joe Armstong's book and spraying the crowd with super soakers for that one. :chuckle:

It is probably not a good idea now to think we know what the compositions would be - I thought Panic Station would be a big heavy rock song, rather than the jazz-80s disco number Matt said it is. So by that logic, Follow Me, which I imagine as being a mellow number, will be a proper heavy metal tune. :p

:chuckle:

So @muse posted a picture on twitter showing us the tracklist. (here:
)

AxrjO7TCMAEVQUe.jpg

it reads:

Supremacy

Madness

Panic Station

Prelude

Survival

Follow me

Animals

Explorers

Big Freeze

Save Me

Liquid State

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Thoughts?

:awesome:

place bets now on how many times Matt will dedicate Follow Me to Bing on the tour

"This song is for my beautiful pregnant girlf-oh wait, this is for my lovely son Bing!"

If Follow Me is a good song, though, it will never be played live so he won't have to dedicate the song to anyone.

If Follow Me is a good song, though, it will never be played live so he won't have to dedicate the song to anyone.

If it's a quiet/soft song (I'm thinking it will be) then it probably won't be played live anyway, if TR tour was anything to go by.

"This song is for my beautiful pregnant girlf-oh wait, this is for my lovely son Bing!"

haha. Yeah good point, Asia will get it, no doubt

Archived