Liquid State

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Thoughts?

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Thoughts?

oh man. why can't they be normal, like other bands?:LOL:

because of Muse, now I can't wait until September. and that's not usual in the middle of summer.

messageboard beehive-mode: on

I'm interested in the two second law tracks. Connected songs, do you reckon?

Yes! Excited to hear what those two sound like. Definitely connected. I think lol. But yeah this is going to be cool :D

My thoughts exactly. Where does this leave Supremacy, as we thought that was the strings?

Well that did make me laugh, because that was just speculation wasnt it. Then again, supremecy might be the strings and on the trailer, the two were thrown together and they just fit with a few editory tricks?

My mind is working overtime to try and figure out the tracklist. All we have is words and everyone is going crazy. LOVE IT

My thoughts exactly. Where does this leave Supremacy, as we thought that was the strings?

I guess the people who thought that because Supremacy's sheet music was near Unsustainable's sheet music that they were the same thing were wrong. Supremacy is obviously a completely different song and the song in the trailer is all one song, Unsustainable.

I guess the people who thought that because Supremacy's sheet music was near Unsustainable's sheet music that they were the same thing were wrong. Supremacy is obviously a completely different song and the song in the trailer is all one song, Unsustainable.
What?

1. Unsustainable's sheet music?

2. How does the tracklist prove that Supremacy is a different song and the trailer is just Unsustainable?

The sheet music that people read and made MIDIs of was the same used in the song in the trailer, which is probably the song Unsustainable. People identified it as Supremacy because there was another open sheet that was entitled thusly.

http://www.musewiki.org/File:Tumblr_m4ucvt9yY71qf3q3xo1_r1_1280.jpg

http://muse.mu/upload/image/background/studio131941.jpg

The sheet music that people read and made MIDIs of was the same used in the song in the trailer, which is probably the song Unsustainable. People identified it as Supremacy because there was another open sheet that was entitled thusly.

I know this. Still don't understand how it suggests what you said.

I still don't understand why it couldn't just be Supremacy and Unsustainable. What new info have we gotten that suggests otherwise?

Archived