So basically nothing of what you said is true, you just don't like Skrillex.

And no, the pop scene thing isn't getting worse, your taste just prefers one thing over another. Also wasn't your point about the fans of the music and not the music itself? How people only listen to a certain kind of music because it's popular and only listen to a handful of artists? Well duh, some people just like to listen to some catchy tunes every once in a while. It's not the end of the music world as we know it and there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Now stop acting like you have the answer to what sort of music people should listen to.

I can't be bothered to argue with you.

Because there's nothing to argue about :)

If you think music is dying for the reasons you said, then music has been dying since the day it started being played on the radio.

I have other reasons.

But I'm here to discuss muse, not pop musicians.

:)

Oh so what , Muse is pop now? Get outta here.

Said the guy who called them sellouts.

well it's kinda a shame that 'pop' is short for 'popular' ... in that sense you could call them pop(ular) cause they are mainstream, but not pop as in category. they do still have guitars and stuff :rolleyes:

Yeah because pop never uses guitars.

well it's kinda a shame that 'pop' is short for 'popular' ... in that sense you could call them pop(ular) cause they are mainstream, but not pop as in category. they do still have guitars and stuff :rolleyes:

Omg guys they use guitars, of course they're not pop. Come on. :rolleyes:

So does Taylor Swift and yet I could never put the two in the same basket.

So pop DOES use guitars now?

I would call Muse mainstream rock, but not pop.

Then you need to listen to their singles again.

A wildly unpopular belief here.

Missed the point.

Archived