Yeah they're doing rock in rio so they're doing one festival next year so far

Indeed, I think RBS in glasgow is the best bet for a great xmas present this year or one of the Falling Down performances?

Do the recent RBS performances differ so much from TR tour performances which we have a pro shot of? To be honest they're not even that different to the original Abso era performances!

I just think the xmas presents should be an opportunity to get a clip of something we'd never otherwise get a clip of. Proshot of Osaka Jam, the leftover tracks from HAARP, Earls Court proshots (Glorious? Micro Cuts? Crying Shame?), Can't take my Eyes off You?

Do the recent RBS performances differ so much from TR tour performances which we have a pro shot of? To be honest they're not even that different to the original Abso era performances!

I just think the xmas presents should be an opportunity to get a clip of something we'd never otherwise get a clip of. Proshot of Osaka Jam, the leftover tracks from HAARP, Earls Court proshots (Glorious? Micro Cuts? Crying Shame?), Can't take my Eyes off You?

Yeah, I do see what you mean actually...

Glorious would be nice tbh you're right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=x-fdBAiMqZU#t=2728s

it's there from the full gig but not on it's own sadly if that's what you meant anyway

Ah, not seen that before. To be honest, I've not watched any pro-shot footage from that gig, didn't know it existed.

Not bothered about left-over tracks from HAARP because those performances weren't really that great apart from maybe SFA. Something from Earls Court would be nice but I think that happened too long ago for them to think of bringing that back. Can't Take My Eyes Off You would be cool though.

This. They can put Madness and Survival 360 on the app so those who want it can buy it.

Am I free to jump in with a guess?

A video of:

Feeling Good from inane European festival, c.2007

The Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain, covering Follow Me

The phonecall between Elton John and Bellers, asking him to make Olympics.

or,

A Kirk-inspired PhotoBlab of Bellers and Fabri having dishy, steamy sex whilst listening to An Awesome Wave.

Archived