I reckon it'll be a Proshot of Follow Me, Madness or Survival from the Arena Shows.

Nah, as annoyingly obvious they are with most stuff they usually give us a decent enough rarity for Christmas. My guess is RBS from Glasgow, Falling Down or Sunburn from the O2 London or Bliss from one of the recent gigs.

I remember seeing it, in 2003 :happy:

I try so hard not to hate you :supersad:

I think it may be Monday. With the exception of last year its always been the 24th.

Oh it was the 24th for the other years? Couldn't remember.

Any of those would be awesome.

I want Ruled by Secrecy.

Haven't they said they're not doing festivals?

Oops, forgot it's stadiums next summer. Are they really not doing any though? There's Rock in Rio in the autumn no?

I reckon it'll be a Proshot of Follow Me, Madness or Survival from the Arena Shows.

Please not Follow Me or Madness. That's be fucking awful. We have proshots of them anyway

Oops, forgot it's stadiums next summer. Are they really not doing any though? There's Rock in Rio in the autumn no?

Please not Follow Me or Madness. That's be fucking awful. We have proshots of them anyway

Yeah they're doing rock in rio so they're doing one festival next year so far

Indeed, I think RBS in glasgow is the best bet for a great xmas present this year or one of the Falling Down performances?

Archived