How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

I just looked up the setlist and the poll results for that gig. Ouch. That whole setlist poll thing was just....so, so bad.

It wasn't even just the setlist that was bad at that gig. It was actually shit in every way. Performance, sound quality, setlist, teasing etc.

You know that little bit Matt does right before the Dead Star riff kicks in?

Yeah.

Ouch. Just ouch.

I'm hoping some 2nd Law songs will be great live to make up for the fact we'll most likely have even less rarities next tour. I'll probably be disappointed though. Survival has a chance to be somewhat promising.

Lol, before what song?

It was just for a few seconds, but anyone could have caught on to it really. I can't remember when it happened, since I've repressed most of that fucking terrible gig, but I know it was in there somewhere, because I was very angry about it.

BBC's elitism (or maybe it's the snobby spectators) is kicking in already: Seb Coe was asked why rock music was played during the Athletics events and if it was 'right'. Lolwut? Since when was playing rock music a cause for moral concern during the Olympics :LOL::facepalm:. I found that really pathetic. It's not the Queen's Games - maybe Classic FM is more suitable! I'm glad he responded the way he did, although I might have added 'Get over yourselves' at the end :p.

BBC's elitism (or maybe it's the snobby spectators) is kicking in already: Seb Coe was asked why rock music was played during the Athletics events and if it was 'right'. Lolwut? Since when was playing rock music a cause for moral concern during the Olympics :LOL::facepalm:. I found that really pathetic. It's not the Queen's Games - maybe Classic FM is more suitable! I'm glad he responded the way he did, although I might have added 'Get over yourselves' at the end :p.

Video?

I saw that. What a ridiculous question, honestly...

Archived