There's something quite dark and sinister about the red dot vibe, like a beast. Fits in nicely though.

I actually like the fiery one :awesome:

Okay, so gave it another try. Don't ask why, but I envisioned something waaaay dark and depressing :LOL:.

the_2nd_law__fan_cover__by_echelonerased-d58kxdj.png

Reminds me a bit of the trailers for the new Batman film. Nice vibe though.

There's something quite dark and sinister about the red dot vibe, like a beast. Fits in nicely though.

Reminds me a bit of the trailers for the new Batman film. Nice vibe though.

Thanks :happy: Gonna try again, going with the ice theme that seems to be a bit popular in this thread.

I has too many ideas for the artwork :chuckle:

albumartwork.png

I had a quick go at something. Pretty chuffed with this. It's supposed to be a brain or something. Kind of just went nuts with it really. Took about an hour with a little break for a cup of tea and a biscuit half way through.

:facepalm:

I suppose if I post sarcasm I can expect it back...

Life lesson learned. ;)

I understand you were sarcastic, I just think it wasn't funny.

You don't like the album artwork? That's ok. But now you're not only criticising Muse but also the people who make these pics as part of their job. The whole description with the 'a cup of tea and a biscuit' part just seems presumptuous and annoys me, even though I know you're not being 100% serious. So basically the discription bother me most :)

I understand you were sarcastic, I just think it wasn't funny.

You don't like the album artwork? That's ok. But now you're not only criticising Muse but also the people who make these pics as part of their job. The whole description with the 'a cup of tea and a biscuit' part just seems presumptuous and annoys me, even though I know you're not being 100% serious. So basically the discription bother me most :)

I'm just being moody because essentially all Muse have just done is post a picture from another website and said it's the artwork. The only difference being the background. I'll get over it once Muse has given some kind of explanation. ;) I'm sure there's more to it than that, it's just what it seems like.

I'm just being moody because essentially all Muse have just done is post a picture from another website and said it's the artwork. The only difference being the background. I'll get over it once Muse has given some kind of explanation. ;) I'm sure there's more to it than that, it's just what it seems like.

Funny actually, I don't really care that much that it isn't 'genuinely' their own art. I'm just like, if it looks good, I'm cool with it. If it's ugly, too bad. And I think it looks pretty cool, probably because I learned a bit about the working of the brain last year.

Not sure what else Muse could elaborate about the artwork, but we'll see :).

Archived