Wow! Read your post and thought I'd have a quick look to see if any standing tickets had appeared and I just managed to buy one ticket! :eek::awesome:

Damn I didn't see any standing tickets. How many would it let you buy, were they only selling 1 at a time? Was this on seetickets?

I've had the ticket sites on refresh since they went on sale.

Damn I didn't see any standing tickets. How many would it let you buy, were they only selling 1 at a time?

I'm watching the seats appear and disappear too, one second they have none, the next they do, the next they've gone.

I only wanted one so that was all I clicked for :)

I'm watching the seats appear and disappear too, one second they have none, the next they do, the next they've gone.

I only wanted one so that was all I clicked for :)

Yeah I can see the level 4 seats coming and going but didn't spot the standing tickets :(.

Wow! Read your post and thought I'd have a quick look to see if any standing tickets had appeared and I just managed to buy one ticket! :eek::awesome:

wow well done. i just did the same thing before coming on here ... but didn't get a ticket. it said to call the venue but just keep getting "there are not enough tickets available, please select a lower number". Lower than one :LOL: i've got that already!

Damn I didn't see any standing tickets. How many would it let you buy, were they only selling 1 at a time? Was this on seetickets?

They were only doing one at a time for everything. Or at least when I was on there it was only allowing individual tickets through

haha I love how pip went from 'fuck muse, imma see kasabian :phu:' to 'might go to poland oh have o2 ticket! :awesome:' :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: This one will be the one I sell if I don't like the album or the setlists are shit. Will go to Poland whatever as have hotel booked and will be booking flights on Friday :)

if you do decide to sell Pip, i'm looking to buy :awesome:

the phoneline is even more annoying than online. i thought i'd select 0 tickets tosee what happens and she tells me i must select at least 1. when i select 1 she tells me there are not enough tickets and to select another number :LOL:

if you do decide to sell Pip, i'm looking to buy :awesome:

the phoneline is even more annoying than online. i thought i'd select 0 tickets tosee what happens and she tells me i must select at least 1. when i select 1 she tells me there are not enough tickets and to select another number :LOL:

Yeah I tried the phone through ticketmaster/O2 again but no luck! Seetickets is the best bet at the moment.

That's brilliant Pip:D Trust you to get one, even though you didn't really want to win the first one:LOL::LOL:

Archived