Favourites songs of Muse members?

Finn.

I read in Musewiki that the favourites songs of Tom Kirk are ''Butterflies & Hurricanes'', ''Fury'' and ''Futurism'', at least till Black Holes..., then in a interview in 2010he choosed ''Citizen Erased''.

But i haven't got a clue with Matt, Chris, Dom and Morgan. Do you know what are his favourites songs?

I remember Dom saying he liked Assassin, Knights and maybe Space Dementia. Bliss was once Matt's favourite, might've changed since then though. Chris likes Escape. Tom has had many favourites, one of the ones you didn't mention being Muscle Museum.

Chris said he likes Escape a lot (doesn't mean it's his favorite though). I think Matt also said something about KoC being the song he wants Muse to be remembered for, but I don't have a source for that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIS_hWlxYFI

The question starts at 6:14, Dom said KoC and Matt said Exogenesis (whether Matt generally considers that his favourite song, who knows).

The question starts at 6:14, Dom said KoC and Matt said Exogenesis (whether Matt generally considers that his favourite song, who knows).

The way Dom described KoC it sounds like it really is one of his favorites. Matt I'm not sure, he gave his regular vague answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your responses guys :D

So we have this, some good stuff here:

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Fury

Futurism

Citizen Erased

Space Dementia

Bliss

Escape

Assassin

Knights Of Cydonia

Muscle Museum

Take A Bow

Map Of The Problematique

Exogenesis

Dead Star

Invincible

Someone could make a great setlist with those songs!

It's funny how all the members of Muse seems to have good taste when it comes to their own music.

But still only plays the shit songs.

Their opinions can change though. I haven't seen Matt talk about it much, and based on the past experiences he has the most control over setlists.

Archived