Dear Niall

Neil.

Niall,

If you and Sammy got into a fight, who would win?

If Sammy and I were to fight, the only winners would be those who relish in suffering.

Niall, can you perma ban Italy from existence?

Gnocchi, focaccia, tiramisu, sfogliatelle...how could I do without such things?

If Sammy and I were to fight, the only winners would be those who relish in suffering.

I'll beat you up Guiding Light style: slapslap, slapslapslap, UPPERCUT.

Niall, can you perma ban Italy from existence?

I'm not sure how I could live without Italian food. I much prefer them just being that country no-one likes while I thoroughly enjoy their food.

Dear Niall,

Can you permaban anyone/everyone who asks about tour dates? Or maybe change the "Tour Dates" link at the top of the screen so it's not too vague for people? Maybe you could make it flash and shout "YO, OVER HERE DUMBASS" at new users?

Love,

Ari

Dear Niall,

Can you permaban anyone/everyone who asks about tour dates? Or maybe change the "Tour Dates" link at the top of the screen so it's not too vague for people? Maybe you could make it flash and shout "YO, OVER HERE DUMBASS" at new users?

Love,

Ari

Yeah it's really super annoying. I don't get why people can't just use google or read tour dates or think that Muse fans have a super amazing ability to predict what gigs will happen in the future but only use it when prompted.

We should probably treat them as spam and issue warnings because the forum guide clearly states you shouldn't do this.

Hey Myooze Y U no come to my city? Moar tour dates plz kthxbai.

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Niall! Here's some Musey birthday cheese for you! <3

PartyMatt.gif

Thank you! That's wonderfully terrifying.

Archived