New merch in stock now!

KirkBot

65f6512b-03a6-4762-a404-8e0e515b9712.jpgThe Muse store has been replenished in time for the festive season, there is now a full selection of all items available. Plus we have a couple of new items - The Resistance Tour Photography Book and the Muse No.10 Football Shirt based on the design Chris and the Muse team wear at matches. And don't forget if you wanted to make this Christmas a little more Musey - the Muse Baubles are onsale over in the store now!

The deadlines for Christmas delivery are fast approaching. So if you are thinking about getting any gifts from the muse.mu store this year, to ensure you receive it in time for Christmas please make sure you order before the dates listed below.

Rest of World; Thursday 1st December

North America; Monday 5th December

Europe (EU); Thursday 8th December

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/775/new-merch-in-stock-now/

Unisex Muse football shirt in black with white piping, white lettering and a Muse neck label. Made from polyester.

Please note - shirts come up small.

Does this mean they are small sizes or are they only available in small??

That they run small. Most likely fitted. So a large might be a true medium, etc.

HOLY FUCKING SHIZZLE!! :D:eek:

At Laaaaaaaaaaast the footie t-shirts are in! :D

I think we should have been able to customise them with either 'Bellamy', 'Howard' or 'Wolstenholme' on the back (Chris wins, of course :p).

Ordered, along with the book I ordered earlier in the week. Already have the baubles from last year, lol!

My Muse merch wh0ring days are back, haha :D!

So still no Space Invaders shirt. Can't believe I waited until AFTER Muse to go to the merch stand, I should have known they'd sell out.

I'd quite like a footy shirt though! :D

Still waiting on the Space Invaders shirt, too. I went to look for it BEFORE Muse at both R&L but they'd already sold out, so it wouldn't have made a difference :(. I'll enjoy the footie shirt for now, but I'm getting desperate for the SI tee!

Just tried to order the jersey + book and shipping to Australia was 34pounds.

No thanks.

Sent an email to shop support to ask why it was so expensive...

Yep, I did that but for an Origin shirt + book. There is no way I would pay that, but I'm thinking that might just be for christmas sales? I don't know, because last time I made a large purchase on the store it hardly cost anything for postage and that was only mid April this year :mad:

Archived