james90

well it wasn't so much because it's a cheaper guitar (i liked the 120S i used to have) but because how are you going to probe your wah while playing? just seems a bit pointless unless you want to do the earls court stockholm syndrome intro or something

I guess that's okay. We all know that putting fuzz factory's in guitars is pointless though right?

I just do that occasionally cause I use a cheap guitar to sort of practice on.

Internal Fuzz Factories are great. I love spending a bunch of money and/or work just so I can make squealy noises on my guitar.

Yours has got that red/copper looking stuff in the paint as well?

I didn't realize that was actually part of the finish...always thought it was supposed to be all grey

427108_10150547025212703_1915629030_n.jpg

sort of hard to see there, but it's right around the neck joint

Took some photos today...

8625831906_3c8be0b3ec_z.jpg

8625716602_05a3f1a9a3_z.jpg

8625792048_262e4b91c4_z.jpg

8624757647_3fa0a80956_z.jpg

8625746776_a90d6234f2_z.jpg

More here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ollyog/sets/72157633176966365/with/8624757647/

(The back looks a lot different when you're inside, more metallic)

They look incredible and awesome photos! :awesome:

Edit: Olly wins...THE END.....well depending on what James's super secret purchases are :ninja: 'Sexy Keytar'

Edited by D3adstar

They look incredible and awesome photos! :awesome:

Edit: Olly wins...THE END.....well depending on what James's super secret purchases are :ninja: 'Sexy Keytar'

Maybe if I was better at taking pictures, but he still wins anyway

Yeah its in the paint, mines from the same batch yours was made from.

The majority of the time the back looks more like this:

8625797044_52f2a1a4dd_z.jpg

hgngnngng expensive guitar on the lawn :twitchy:

Mine looks pretty much the same as that. I think the original finish it had was slightly different - more like the silver parts of the rust relic

Do you know if the paint on the melted chocolate guitar is any different? Pretty sure that's from a different source

That's good to know - I wonder if they can do that highly textured finish like the rust relic has. Sort of prefer that over the one my mirror MoC has now.

also, I won't say anything else about this unless I get permission, but I want to show it off

9586_10151556903855944_1445715392_n.jpg

that isn't the special purchase I've been going on about, but still

That's good to know - I wonder if they can do that highly textured finish like the rust relic has. Sort of prefer that over the one my mirror MoC has now.

also, I won't say anything else about this unless I get permission, but I want to show it off

9586_10151556903855944_1445715392_n.jpg

that isn't the special purchase I've been going on about, but still

BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL :facemelt:

well it wasn't so much because it's a cheaper guitar (i liked the 120S i used to have) but because how are you going to probe your wah while playing? just seems a bit pointless unless you want to do the earls court stockholm syndrome intro or something

nah mate thats what im saying i was going to put it in but now im not. should i just add a copper plate instead just to give it that look. ive got lazer cut template for the 007 so im saving the wah probe for that now.

the story yeah i will post. having some problems with my computer so ive put everything on an external until its fixed. using a laptop now :(

nah mate thats what im saying i was going to put it in but now im not. should i just add a copper plate instead just to give it that look. ive got lazer cut template for the 007 so im saving the wah probe for that now.

the story yeah i will post. having some problems with my computer so ive put everything on an external until its fixed. using a laptop now :(

Tell me more.

Edit: If it was me, the probe would act as a kill switch. Very easy to do, and probably a LOT more useful than a wah probe.