james90

I would post some of my own pics but they're naff quality, so I'll steal Phil's instagram'd one

931404_10151419072281937_1659306895_n.jpg

all lovely jubbly. Think I may need to get those fine tuner things as the bigsby is a ballache if you use it too much. Soundwise, so much brighter than the Reject, guess it sorta sounds strat like. Nice for Biffy stuff :awesome: Since it's my main guitar now will sort out my amp settings around it somepoint. Feels lovely, killswitch is cool, neck is a lot thicker and rounder than the Rejects as well

Not sure which I prefer of the three pickups settings, think it's the single bridge and parallel I use most

Very nice guitar ! Where did you get the body ?

Very nice guitar ! Where did you get the body ?

Might as well do a whole specs list

Warmoth alder Jazzmaster body (custom rout for the dual p90s. Finish done by Phil)

Warmoth birdseye maple neck (from Phill)

Two Bare Knuckle Nantuckets

Schaller roller bridge

Bigsby b5 trem

Roland push button for killswitch

Anodised aluminium pickguard made by Phil

Shouldn't the bigsby be more stable with the locking nut?

Yeah that's another thing actually, the one I was sold, one of the clamps is a bit dodgy and the thread's fucked so I need new clamps, so haven't got it fastened at the moment

Yeah that's another thing actually, the one I was sold, one of the clamps is a bit dodgy and the thread's fucked so I need new clamps, so haven't got it fastened at the moment

Ahh right. Get on it. New clamps are cheaper than fine tuners.

Ahh right. Get on it. New clamps are cheaper than fine tuners.

Yeah. The only problem then might be the locking nut will send the strings a little sharp but I guess I can accomodate for that when actually tuning. Silly expensive sta-tuned

Or a roller nut and locking tuners?

roller nut? Haven't looked into them? But mainly I just don't wanna go to the effort of changing it from a locking nut :LOL:

Well, the LS-2 has made me love my fuzzes again.

8884317825_558a3e4a38_z.jpg

Lot of stuff still to go on the board (I've loaned a lot off to my bandmate :$) but the basic idea for my future setup here is chain A (BMP clone) has overdrive/higher frequency fuzzes and future filters while chain B contains low fuzzes/octave/bass eq and synth pedals. LS-2 controls bypass and A+B Mix. Basically a very Muse setup but it fills out the sound so well and means I only need one amp. :happy:

* Sidenote: I know most consider a Big Muff Pi very bassy but I run it tone to the top since my Bazz Fuss covers considerably lower sounds. Gives that overdriven bass sound that blends well, even with clean.

• 2 weeks later...