james90

NO.

I genuinely can't at the moment either, not properly. Need to get Cubase installed again. Can't wait to see how good a tone I can get though, hopefully it will be :awesome:

Get any recording device you have.

Record cover of Guiding Light into Audacity.

Post on the internets.

Fangirls get wet over it cause it's you

Everyone else loves it

Become famous (again)

Get signed

Tour the world

Muse opens for YOU

Make enough money to buy Dom's DS-1

Decide not to buy it anyways

You don't want to miss this opportunity do you?

I know, it's weird :LOL:

Iron Gear. Wasn't really a fan of the Pearly Gates pickup, and I figured that I might as well just change the neck pickup too.

Very :LOL:

Fair enough! Dunno what I'd get for this

pic

Niiice nice nice

Get any recording device you have.

Record cover of Guiding Light into Audacity.

Post on the internets.

Fangirls get wet over it cause it's you

Everyone else loves it

Become famous (again)

Get signed

Tour the world

Muse opens for YOU

Make enough money to buy Dom's DS-1

Decide not to buy it anyways

You don't want to miss this opportunity do you?

Well when you put it that way

Oh my gawd Will that's sexy.

And I agree, record something please :yesey:

:awesome:

ALRIGHT FINE, at some point soon. I have no idea what

[spoiler=Not as great pictures as Bucket's pictures, but...]IMAG0697_zps4fd44fff.jpg

IMAG0696_zps3a1080e8.jpg

And here is the guitar before the pickup change:

IMAG0628_zps9d4414e4.jpg

SPOILER

Just noticed the neck binding. That's ruined them for me now... :p

Nah, it looks pretty good in person!

nice

here's what my old one looked like. it was some special run for guitar center, and was basically the same guitar but with a solid finish. it was probably all mahogany and didn't have a maple top of any kind

mEIgwV9WtDSadJ1uZmodY4A.jpg

really the only picture i can find of one :erm: there was also one other that is similar to these... it had a single bridge humbucker, silver finish with blue racing stripe down the middle, and a fucking ATROCIOUS inlay on the 12th fret...

Bolt on neck would make it look awful, even more so a plate

It's fine as it is :phu:

Not talking about looks, I'm on about playability. Also binding :noey:

I didn't mean add a plate, i meant change the shape. I dont think it works as a tele shape!

I like the finish!

Not talking about looks, I'm on about playability. Also binding :noey:

I didn't mean add a plate, i meant change the shape. I dont think it works as a tele shape!

I like the finish!

Ohhhh, fair enough. How does a bolt on neck affect playability though? :wtf:

Fair enough again :LOL: I think it looks cool though. But then again, I can't get enough of Teles so I'm biased

Necks are the main thing that affect playability! I find bolt on necks generally a lot nicer to play on tele types.

Well yes, but I can't imagine there being too much difference between bolt ons and set necks and stuff. I mean I guess it depends on playing style. I don't tend to play stuff too high up the neck most of the time, normally like 15th fret at most so I probably wouldn't notice that much of a difference. More the profile of the neck

Well yes, but I can't imagine there being too much difference between bolt ons and set necks and stuff. I mean I guess it depends on playing style. I don't tend to play stuff too high up the neck most of the time, normally like 15th fret at most so I probably wouldn't notice that much of a difference. More the profile of the neck

Yeah profile makes more of a difference, but I dislike playing upper frets on set and thru necks. Also, I dont like the way they feel to play, I dunno. Oh also they tend to be gloss finished and satin necks >>>> gloss, imo. Oh, and did I say I dont like the neck binding?

I havent played will's yet though so it could be awesome

Reject is a satin finish whereas new one is gloss, and has different profile, and different scale length. DIS BE INTERESTING

I still don't know what I'm gonna do about this fine tuner business. I could just not have a locking nut I guess, but no

Reject is a satin finish whereas new one is gloss, and has different profile, and different scale length. DIS BE INTERESTING

I still don't know what I'm gonna do about this fine tuner business. I could just not have a locking nut I guess, but no

What's the scale length of the Reject? Thought it was fender size (25.5 or whatever)