james90

Cracked mirror really does look great, I'd love a cracked mirror guitar one day :awesome: and shame about the neck :( Have you seen any pictures of what stealth looks like now?

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

You can always have a cracked mirror top added to an existing guitar. Just don't do it to your jaguar :ninja:

And nah, I don't think it has had any of the mods done yet - I saw it a couple weeks back when I was there and it was all repaired, but needed a bit of a finish touch up too.

You can always have a cracked mirror top added to an existing guitar. Just don't do it to your jaguar :ninja:

It will happen one day, but definitely not to my jaguar haha, most im ever gonna do to that is new pickup set/pickguard :awesome: (hoping to do that quite soon), but CE-7 is on my list now, aiming to order one by the end of this year, probs september:/october :) .... unless mansons release something even more awesome :awesome:

And nah, I don't think it has had any of the mods done yet - I saw it a couple weeks back when I was there and it was all repaired, but needed a bit of a finish touch up too.

Ahh right, Its gonna look fantastic when its done :awesome:

Yeah, I've kept relatively quiet about that one as it was owned by someone famous at one point!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8Zy7XpX09k

skip to 3:58 to see it. They're probably not that well known on here, but ... anyone played gran turismo before?

It's a 1973 M75 I think - it's not one of the 50's ones, but still a really nice guitar with a bit of history.

Didn't guild recently reissue the electrics or something like that?

And what do you mean Phill?

Oh yeah, I remember that one. They reissued them but they're made in Korea or the custom shop so neither is really that interesting to me.

I think one of the '50s Aristocrats is going to be my next guitar though...

Where's your Bunrunner? :(

I sold it not long ago as Shrew never followed me on twitter :(

I MUST HAVE ONE. :FACEFUCKINGMELTINGOFF:

Very nice :awesome:

Buy one! I'm really impressed with it. Same with the CE-7, but the finish on this one is just... :facemelt:

They also give you the option of seymour duncan pickups and standard electronics for £300 less than what mine was. I was originally going to go with those as I wanted something different. Can't even remember why I changed my mind :facepalm:

and thanks - it's probably going to change again fairly soon. I like the micro POG a lot... sounds more :srsb33f: than the whammy on -1 octave harmonizer

which is really :srsb33f:

Buy one! I'm really impressed with it. Same with the CE-7, but the finish on this one is just... :facemelt:

They also give you the option of seymour duncan pickups and standard electronics for £300 less than what mine was. I was originally going to go with those as I wanted something different. Can't even remember why I changed my mind :facepalm:

Yeh im pretty certain im going to get an e-62, i'd still love to see how one would look in red sea burst but the black just looks :facemelt: Im hoping one day soon to go down to mansons and try out an e-62/ce-7 although I still think im leaning more to the e-62 just because I don't know how much I'd actually use a 7 string, especially for my first 'expensive' guitar, but its definitely something i'd look into getting in the future. I think I'd go for the mbk option over the duncans just because it would be my first manson :awesome: ....#soon :ninja:

and thanks - it's probably going to change again fairly soon. I like the micro POG a lot... sounds more :srsb33f: than the whammy on -1 octave harmonizer

which is really :srsb33f:

No worries it all looks great :awesome: I've heard pretty awesome stuff about the micro pog sounds like a great pedal! You seem to be missing something however.... Dr Freakenstein Fuzz

My board hasn't changed at all really, still got the m13, whammy,rc3 looper and kaoss pad on the amazing 'Kitchen cupboard door pedalboard' :awesome: Getting new pedals are pretty low on my list at the moment, first I've still gotta pay some money for that bike off (which as you know I brought for spares for my Jag :LOL:) Then its amp/mansons time :facemelt:

mainly for D3adstar and Ross0203

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

also, my pedalboard at the moment

4a5575a8-b1f7-4b29-ad3f-bb1be26e6f81.jpg

Great pics! I'm G.A.S'ing so hard for an E-62 right now :ninja:

I might start saving for one on the side once I've got a deposit for my MB-1 out the way.

My G.A.S list at the moment:

• MB-1, maybe in black carbon fibre
  • E-62 in black burst, maybe with a fuzz factory
  • Vintage surf green telecaster

So many other guitars I'd like (Rickenbacker 330, Gibson Les Paul Florentine) but no plans for them at the moment.

Yeh im pretty certain im going to get an e-62, i'd still love to see how one would look in red sea burst but the black just looks :facemelt: Im hoping one day soon to go down to mansons and try out an e-62/ce-7 although I still think im leaning more to the e-62 just because I don't know how much I'd actually use a 7 string, especially for my first 'expensive' guitar, but its definitely something i'd look into getting in the future. I think I'd go for the mbk option over the duncans just because it would be my first manson :awesome: ....#soon :ninja:

BUY ONE in red sea burst please ! and I'll do the same if it looks great haha

Hey D3adstahgghhg

IMG_1472.jpg

you know you want one :awesome:and an E-62 in black :ninja:

:facemelt: :facemelt: :facemelt: :facemelt:

I want one now :eek: THEY LOOK INTENSE. :JAMESYOUKNOWYOUWANTTOGIVEMETHATAMP:

Yes an e-62 WILL HAPPEN... #soon :ninja:

Keep moving stuff around on my pedalboard but ended up putting it all back to how I used to have it :facepalm: THE TRUSTY KITCHEN CUPBOARD DOOR PEDALBOARD :awesome: Still pretty simple just Whammy>M13>RC3>Amp, the the kaoss pad just goes out seperately to some shitty starter amp with heaps of gain :LOL:

GYfSpHY.jpg

Nice, how do you like the M13? I've considered getting the smaller one (M9 I think it's called?) but haven't really looked into it that much

I really should buy another loop pedal. Was a really good bit of gear for practicing... but then it stopped working :facepalm:

Nice, how do you like the M13? I've considered getting the smaller one (M9 I think it's called?) but haven't really looked into it that much

I really should buy another loop pedal. Was a really good bit of gear for practicing... but then it stopped working :facepalm:

Yeh I love the M13 use it for absolutely everything :awesome: delays/synths/mods are all based of the rack versions? (or so im told) so they all sound fantastic, and the distortions are brilliant ONCE there dialed in properly :) Best gear related purchase I've ever made (apart from the Jag :facemelt:) and got it for a great price :awesome: Im pretty sure the m9s have exactly the same effects and just doesn't have the same amount of banks/footswitches, I'd recommend the whole 'M' range :awesome:

Also just found out that theres something called the '4 cable method' for the m13 where you can assign certain banks on the m13 to go through your amp's effects loop :eek: Now i've gotta get me an effects loop :LOL:

The rc3's a great bit of kit its got some great drum tracks built in and a massive memory to record onto, I always use the aux in on it to play to tracks and stuff :awesome:

Yo Tom! How much did your MIDI rig-mabob cost to put together roughly?

Which parts? I can go through each bit if I can remember... It's a shame my rig is in bits at the moment :(

Foot controller = £100

Behringer rack modulation unit = £40

Rack synth = £40

G Lab MIDI 2x Looper x2 = £150

Peterson Sonuus-G2M V2 = £80

Labtop running guitar rig and interface = £400

I got a few bits from eBay which explains the low price for a few things also. eBay is definitely your friend for this stuff!

That's all rough, I've probably missed a few things also. If you need anymore info let me know :)

Yeh I love the M13 use it for absolutely everything :awesome: delays/synths/mods are all based of the rack versions? (or so im told) so they all sound fantastic, and the distortions are brilliant ONCE there dialed in properly :) Best gear related purchase I've ever made (apart from the Jag :facemelt:) and got it for a great price :awesome: Im pretty sure the m9s have exactly the same effects and just doesn't have the same amount of banks/footswitches, I'd recommend the whole 'M' range :awesome:

Also just found out that theres something called the '4 cable method' for the m13 where you can assign certain banks on the m13 to go through your amp's effects loop :eek: Now i've gotta get me an effects loop :LOL:

The rc3's a great bit of kit its got some great drum tracks built in and a massive memory to record onto, I always use the aux in on it to play to tracks and stuff :awesome:

hmm tempted to buy the M9. i wasn't a fan of that line 6 distortion (the big gold colored one) when i tried it, but i think their other effects are generally good. hopefully the M9 is more reliable as well

fun fact of the day: marx used one

m13.jpg

speaking of good gear purchases, the vox amplug i bought the other day is easily the best thing i've bought in months :facepalm:

I rarely used the drum sounds on mine - only really recorded myself and played back over it. Really should get another one as I'm getting a bit out of practice in that area.

hmm tempted to buy the M9. i wasn't a fan of that line 6 distortion (the big gold colored one) when i tried it, but i think their other effects are generally good. hopefully the M9 is more reliable as well

fun fact of the day: marx used one

m13.jpg

speaking of good gear purchases, the vox amplug i bought the other day is easily the best thing i've bought in months :facepalm:

I rarely used the drum sounds on mine - only really recorded myself and played back over it. Really should get another one as I'm getting a bit out of practice in that area.

It was quite a random purchase really the m13 because I had NEVER tried them or any other line 6 product before I got it, I originally had a boss me-25, and then I thought the line 6 m13's looked awesome partly because they looked like the midi controllers bellorz used (Ultimate fanboi here :LOL:) Then watched a tons of youtube vids and then found one for sale in london and picked it up on my birthday :awesome: Vox amplugs FTW my friend had one a while ago, great fun!

Quick question...who's marx (noob mode activate)

To be honest I haven't really been using the looper much lately, if anything im using it more at the moment to play along to tracks via the aux input on it. :facepalm: