james90

Haha Logan I have only just noticed your sig :LOL:

:facepalm:

Caught Daphne chilling in the sexy tweed case. Yum.

IMAG0459.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

Me gusta.

Also, I didn't actually relic or age or artificially wear the headstock at all as far as I can remember, yet somehow the nitro seems to be nicely fading slightly around where my hand is already. I know I play it a lot, but I wasn't expecting it so soon. You can just about make it out in this picture:

IMAG0477.jpg

They way those strings are wound round the tuners looks awfully odd! I always tend to have at least 3 coils on each string

Thats because theyre Wilkinson EZ Lok tuners, Dommeh. They have two holes in each post and you thread them through in some fancy manner and it locks them in place. I've only actually done it once since fitting them and I think I did it slightly wrong, but apparently its normal for them to look weird :$

Thats because theyre Wilkinson EZ Lok tuners, Dommeh. They have two holes in each post and you thread them through in some fancy manner and it locks them in place. I've only actually done it once since fitting them and I think I did it slightly wrong, but apparently its normal for them to look weird :$

Suddenly everyone is calling me Dommeh. It's weird

Can you decipher the meaning of this Poirot?

Haha Logan I have only just noticed your sig :LOL:

:facepalm:

Caught Daphne chilling in the sexy tweed case. Yum.

IMAG0459.jpg

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

Me gusta.

Also, I didn't actually relic or age or artificially wear the headstock at all as far as I can remember, yet somehow the nitro seems to be nicely fading slightly around where my hand is already. I know I play it a lot, but I wasn't expecting it so soon. You can just about make it out in this picture:

IMAG0477.jpg

looks great, is that a crack in the neck joint or just some paint .. mojo?

looks great, is that a crack in the neck joint or just some paint .. mojo?

Its a crack :awesome:

That was there when I bought the body, its definitely in the wood but it isn't too deep. I was expecting it to widen when I screwed the neck in but luckily it's holding up pretty well.

She's a tough little bugger.

407496_10150554552607357_819722356_8825874_60757360_n.jpg

Recording at my mates house. From left to right, I don't know too much about these instruments but they are mostly average. Ones to note are:

Takamine Acoustic. 2nd from left, very nice acoustic

Late 60's Aria. 3rd from left, Sadly, it was totally mutilated by a previous owner but sounds amazing

Epiphone Studio Dot. 3rd from right, which my friend got last week and blows my mind

Behringer x2222 mixing board. Does the trick for recording and PA with microphones

do you use it for clean sounds only or do you crank it up?

from what i've heard, the earlier ones had a bit less headroom

i'm considering getting a bassman at some point, but the older ones are pretty difficult to find and are getting expensive. (although they're not going into marshall plexi prices)... looking to get the 1965 or older ones really.