james90

Lovely rig you've got going there.

May I ask where you got your pedal board?

Thanks! That´s a Diago Tourman pedalboard. Way too big for me. I ordered the smaller Showman model, but it turned out to be sold out from the factory. The store offered me the larger model for the same price. The lazy fuck in me said yes.

In addition to what Tom! listed there is also a Keeley Compressor and a Keeley Fuzz on the board.

Thanks! That´s a Diago Tourman pedalboard. Way too big for me. I ordered the smaller Showman model, but it turned out to be sold out from the factory. The store offered me the larger model for the same price. The lazy fuck in me said yes.

In addition to what Tom! listed there is also a Keeley Compressor and a Keeley Fuzz on the board.

Damn thats nice! I'll one day own that pedal board, atm a cupboard door will have to do. I dont get why the tele is so big though, is a "camera trickery"/sorcery?

Damn thats nice! I'll one day own that pedal board, atm a cupboard door will have to do. I dont get why the tele is so big though, is a "camera trickery"/sorcery?

Yes it´s because I have used a wide angle lens for this shot. Wide angle lenses let´s you include more in the photo at a close distance. The penalty is that objects near the edges get stretched.

Take a close up portrait shot of your girlfriend with a lens like this and she will never forgive you:)

And thanks by the way!!

:LOL:

What amp?

That´s an ENGL InVader 100 on top of an ENGL Pro cabinet loaded with four Celestion V30s. It´s a beautiful amp. ENGL is mostly known for their all out metal/prog rock stuff. This amp does that too, but also a lot of other sounds. It can really go from super heavy to more classic Marshall sounds. The cleans are also pretty decent for a high gain amp like this. I´ve had it since last summer and so far I´m satisfied. Kind of want a Vox for cleans in addition, but I have to limit my gear spending a little:)

Yes it´s because I have used a wide angle lens for this shot. Wide angle lenses let´s you include more in the photo at a close distance. The penalty is that objects near the edges get stretched.

Take a close up portrait shot of your girlfriend with a lens like this and she will never forgive you:)

And thanks by the way!!

You did fix the edged distortion though?

Love this, i have had a few ESP's the kh-2 vintage was fantastic, based on this but with 2 humbuckers, sounded massive!

I rewired the entire guitar tonight. I installed new everything except the pickup wires. Now it sounds amazing. The old parts were all EMG but the wiring was the worst job I've ever seen in a guitar that worked. Not that it really did, as the sound or volume would drop out a bit while playing. Now it's perfect.

This thing fuckin' rules.

JT

Edited by Impulse 101

Looks like you bought this

http://www.mansons.co.uk/shopping/search/stark-custom-guitars/stark/sunburnt-special-electric-guitar/

what other secrets are you hiding from us? :mad:

I'm not actually 22.

And I own two other guitars which I haven't posted on here, but I've been asked to keep quiet about them. They're not Mansons or anything like that though.

IMG_0109.jpg

I've been sort of neglecting it because it needs a bit of work and I'm too lazy to get it sorted :facepalm: