Thank you Liam, Paul, anonymous audio donor, and everyone who contributed to the DVD! I just finished watching it, it was amazing. :happy:

I'm so grateful I can hear the full performance, even though I was stuck on the wrong side of the world during the actual show. BBC, OuiFM, Muse and/or Muse Management all let me down, but you guys sure didn't! Thank you!!!! :)

EDIT : just a little question, I've just realised sound abnormally crackles during Hysteria, is it just me or everybody has the same? How could I fix this ? :s

DVD 2 is the original tv broadcast audio (apart from the credits).

My audio of reading dousent have any crackle on Hysteria, forgot to dub that. my fault.

Thanks everyone again for your kind words.

the BBC audio has to crackles too so I guess that's where it came from :)

My audio of reading dousent have any crackle on Hysteria, forgot to dub that. my fault.

Okey no problem, sorry I didn't know about the BBC audio, I just thought it was me lol

Oh nevermind, it's just about 2min, not really a problem !

I just might forgive you for forgetting to dub it out since you have given us the Holy Grail :LOL:

?

please?

Here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A7DHGSMZ

:eek: What links?

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=9370246#post9370246

If any of you are still struggling with the torrents you can download it from my temporary server:

DOWNLOAD LINKS

DVD 1:

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

Part9

Part10

Part11

Part12

Part13

Part14

Part15

DVD 2:

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

Part9

Part10

Part11

Part12

Part13

22 of you bitches are seeding. You 22 are awesome. The 24 that aren't, I hope you get 12 song sets opening with Feeling Good for all the gigs you attend!

Err.... I've been seeding all night & day until about 7pm tonight. Just giving my laptop a little breather OK? :p

There, Christmas has come. I've seen it at last. :):):):):) So yah boo sucks to whoever was to blame for stopping us seeing it on the BBC. I've seen it.

Thank you again, Santa Liam. It is awesome. It's so much better than anything the BBC would have done, it's real, it's live, it's being there in the audience watching Muse. It's a work or art, man, not just a video.

I know we can't pay anything for it for legal reasons but isn't there anything we could do for Liam to show our appreciation - an award for Best Muser Ever, perhaps?

22 of you bitches are seeding. You 22 are awesome. The 24 that aren't, I hope you get 12 song sets opening with Feeling Good for all the gigs you attend!

I'm not right now cause i'd like a usable amount of bandwidth for other things but i was seeding all last night and i will be all over night tonight so i'll keep my Citizen Eraseds and whatnot thanks :phu::p

Archived